Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

VitalSigns posted:

10 years seems a little extreme since even the IRS only audits back like what at most 7?

it's something they're trying to do in favor of Cuomo, who has released his last 25 years of tax returns because Nixon has only released 1 years worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Josef bugman posted:

I mean this should prove that the Dems need a real kick in the pants.

NYS dems filed a poo poo ton of legislation in the legislature to fix all this poo poo months ago, well before Nixon

the major roadblock would be that there's an rear end in a top hat from Brooklyn who is caucusing in the Republican party giving them the majority in the state senate right now

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Condiv posted:

isn't that by design? the IDC is supported by cuomo

No, there were 2 splinters off of the democratic party in the Senate, the IDC and the dickhead from Brooklyn who has somehow turned himself into kingmaker.

So even now that the IDC is dead, the Senate caucuses stand at 31 Democrats, 31 Republicans, and the jerkoff who is still caucusing with the Republicans, giving them the 32-31 advantage.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Condiv posted:

are you certain this dickhead is acting without cuomo's blessing? he used the IDC before for the same purpose, so it's not out of the question for this guy to be the same thing. it's also in line with what cuomo's been pulling during this campaign season. for example, him claiming he's restoring the right to vote to felons, and then it turns out that he's doing that on a case by case basis.

in any case, it certainly didn't help that a group of dems were being best friends with the repubs with cuomo's blessing, and this guy at the very least was inspired by that poo poo

Unless Cuomo somehow has a double secret splinter agent there to protect Jewish schools, I dunno. He represents the orthodox Jewish portions of Brooklyn and has run on the Democrat and Republican party lines on the ballots. (Its possible for this to happen in New York)

I agree that having the IDC in place was a great way for this poo poo to really not be noticed a ton, but that's basically gone now.

I'm a bit apprehensive assigning a lot of control of the IDC to Cuomo, as why it is a good distraction Aside from influence peddling, there's been at least one case where the Republicans were caught bribing the IDC financially because of a "clerical" error on payroll paperwork that gave them stipends. Cant remember what came of it though.

• Locked thread