Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"garsh , guess you should have considered the consequences of consumer culture writ large , hyuck!" Goofy showed no mercy as he executed another member of the Sons of Anakin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Didn't this happen in an issue of Judge Dredd

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

If there isn't one named Stitch's Bitches there should be.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Mr. Toad's Wild Riders

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
My cousin works for Disneyland and it’s very cult like and weird. I’m not visiting there again tbh

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I wouldn’t want to work as basically a handler for a girl in a princess costume all day dealing with fat angry moms getting paid peanuts and staying in a ghetto looking apartment outside the gate. Nah

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the entire idea of Disneyland depresses me , it's like everything wrong with America in one concentrated mess : worship of royalty and fake princesses, buying passes to skip the prole lines , even more advanced passes to skip those lines ? Huge confusing sprawl , children on leashes , people with no personality so they latched onto DIsNEYYYY, and it's in Florida ...

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Actually Disney is fun if you're not a miserable human being with a huge stick up your rear end.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol wait really

There's at least Club 33, previously mentioned, which is the only place that serves alcohol in the Magic Kingdom. Supposedly that's where Walt would wine and dine his celebrity guests. Plus legend has it there were animatronic animal heads mounted on the walls and he'd schlub out his pool of voice actors to entertain the guests through them live. Also, there's a very small restaurant at the top of the castle--it has like, 2 tables, has a personal five-star chef that bases his menu on the diners' likes and allergies and stuff, and is pretty much constantly booked. Unless I'm mistaken there's also a super swank hotel room up there also constantly booked.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Choco1980 posted:

There's at least Club 33, previously mentioned, which is the only place that serves alcohol in the Magic Kingdom. Supposedly that's where Walt would wine and dine his celebrity guests. Plus legend has it there were animatronic animal heads mounted on the walls and he'd schlub out his pool of voice actors to entertain the guests through them live. Also, there's a very small restaurant at the top of the castle--it has like, 2 tables, has a personal five-star chef that bases his menu on the diners' likes and allergies and stuff, and is pretty much constantly booked. Unless I'm mistaken there's also a super swank hotel room up there also constantly booked.

Lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose Oquendo posted:

Actually Disney is fun if you're not a miserable human being with a huge stick up your rear end.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose Oquendo posted:

Mr. Toad's Wild Riders

lmao

Galaxy Brain
Dec 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Testikles posted:

The part that gets me the most is the lightsaber is required by some members. It isn't a privilege you have over other members, they treat their toy swords as a responsibility. I can only imagine the hysterics if one of them lost their lightsaber.

Before we go to the rollercoaster park, make sure you strap on some poo poo you can't take on a rollercoaster.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GIRL BRAINS posted:

Didn't this happen in an issue of Judge Dredd

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Not sure why anyone would choose Disneyland over like Magic Mountain. I mean, one has boring rear end rides and the other has fun poo poo. (Disneyland has the boring rides btw)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i did ecstasy at 6 flags

i recommend it

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i want to call these gangs the gayest poo poo ever but this is all straight people

this is worse than those loving rockabillies who still try to rumble, even though theyre 50 years old and british and have a ruined lumbar from carrying a loving double bass all around london

this is some poo poo for het up chubby dorks who want to be fuckin tough guys but in the lamest, safest context ever. you just know theyre loving intolerable about protocol. its like those motorcycle clubs that are just for mall cops.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Also, there's a very small restaurant at the top of the castle--it has like, 2 tables, has a personal five-star chef that bases his menu on the diners' likes and allergies and stuff, and is pretty much constantly booked.

Cool. I can finally eat 2 whole hot n readys while minnie serenades me and chip and dale fight to the death for my pleasure.

I know theyre dudes in costumes, but the blood is real.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Right click / Save as

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose Oquendo posted:

Disneyworld was fun when I was a kid but I'm not jazzed about the idea as an adult (with no kids).

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
All of this goes to show that Humanity was a mistake. Also, I wonder if this guy is part of the Goof Troop Gaybois.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

the entire idea of Disneyland depresses me , it's like everything wrong with America in one concentrated mess : worship of royalty and fake princesses, buying passes to skip the prole lines , even more advanced passes to skip those lines ? Huge confusing sprawl , children on leashes , people with no personality so they latched onto DIsNEYYYY, and it's in Florida ...

I can't even imagine what kind of weirdos Disney World attracts.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Man, Kingdom Hearts 3 is taking a weird turn.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I just got back from my first ever trip to Disney World, and honestly it was just ok. I’m not sure i would go back again. Old people in mobility scooters are the absolute worst.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

remigious posted:

I just got back from my first ever trip to Disney World, and honestly it was just ok. I’m not sure i would go back again. Old people in mobility scooters are the absolute worst.

You described Florida quite well.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Disneyworld was fun when I was a kid but I'm not jazzed about the idea as an adult (with no kids).

I would be extremely weirded out by a grown man going to disney that wasn't a dad/granddad.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cursed Earth was a great storyline.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I did a FB search for the club on the back of that vest just to see.

Noped right out of that poo poo.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

really

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
You think this is the biggest loser thing you could possibly do at the Disneyland park but it’s not, there are guys who have giant catalogs of them taking photos with the princesses, like thousands of photos that they carry around with them in the park

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

I did a FB search for the club on the back of that vest just to see.

Noped right out of that poo poo.

Part of me hopes they rejected him, part of me thinks they deserve him.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Do it ironically posted:

You think this is the biggest loser thing you could possibly do at the Disneyland park but it’s not, there are guys who have giant catalogs of them taking photos with the princesses, like thousands of photos that they carry around with them in the park

And behind each of them a savage trio of princess pimps: Bibbity, Bobbity and Unknown.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I wish I liked anything as much as these people like Disney.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

Why do they carry the photos around? Do they get them signed? Do they carry around printers?

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

There is much iron in your words. However, that light show they do at the castle at night is very, very impressive. The rat is a clever bastard.

Jubs posted:

You described Florida quite well.

I dunno. The beaches are hard to beat. Never drove my car right up onto the beach & as long as you were cool, you could get your drink on. Palm trees everywhere. Every house I went to had a in-ground pool. All the guns I could possibly want.

gently caress, last time I went, I actually ate gator. Would have it again.

GORILLA BASTARD fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Mar 7, 2018

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jose Oquendo posted:

this. i am jaded lefty and i love disney world. it was my childhood, plus it has star wars/marvel there now.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

i bet goofy is hung as gently caress

gangly dumb weirdos are always packing mad heat ime

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. i am jaded lefty and i love disney world. it was my childhood, plus it has star wars/marvel there now.

Give Star Wars/Marvel some time. They just got them. Universal Studios park has a death grip on the Marvel rides.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I wonder what percentage of these people are ex-military, all dudes in theor 30s with the real-world maturity of a teenager who are incapable of functioning without a strict unquestioning heirarchy with matching uniforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Jubs posted:

Why do they carry the photos around? Do they get them signed? Do they carry around printers?

The one older guy who showed me his, while I was waiting with my kid to see the princesses said he took photos then printed them off and brought those new ones next time in his container.

Basically said he loved showing the girls he knew them all or I guess creep out people like me, made sure my kids didn’t get too close

• Locked thread