Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo
Are Pagani and Plummer and all those former PP people still involved with this game?

I only recently discovered this. My son (10) got into Clone Wars stuff and I'm interested in Warhammer. This seemed like a cool way to get him into wargames. I picked up a starter and some of the Darth Maul faction. My son is interested in the Clone faction and I like the Darth Maul stuff.

Can Darth Maul be played with the battle droids? I admit to not really knowing much of the clone wars factional politics.

Any specific pieces we should pick up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Edit: sorry rereading I’m not sure which starter you got, if it’s the one with droids then I’d recommend doing the same thing as with clones and grab some different leaders or character models you like before buying the like 5 other b1 units you’ll eventually want

I got the Clone Wars starter with the clones and the droids. What's a standard game's point size? (I'll read the manual tonight.)

Can you do non-lore correct stuff and have Clone Wars era armies fight New Hope era armies?

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo
This is sweet. I spent a bunch of time reading about various units and such. The amount of options seems exhaustive and covers quite a lot of lore. I was surprised they had dark troopers! I remember those guys from Dark Forces back in the day. (Edit: seems they are in the Mandalorian? I guess I need to catch up on Star Wars shows.)