Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
I'm dipping back into Legion after trying to get into it, right at a bad time (Pandemic). Working on putting together a Ahsoka/Sabine list and so far have those two, Clan Wren, and two units of Rebel Troopers, but don't know what else to go with at the moment, and am looking for advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Here's what I'm looking at with the advice given so far. Any further tweaks?

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

StashAugustine posted:

Looks good, but a) I'm not a huge fan of LTA on mk2s, since they won't get many orders there, can't use the aim on fire support, and since they're cumbersome they often have time to aim b) captains on naked troopers aren't, like, terrible, but they're very expensive for making an objective padding unit slightly better at objectives c) I'd probably get vigilance on the officer, usually for Sabine

Was sitting at 786, so I popped Tenacity on Ahsoka, Jetpack Rockets on Clan Wren, and Concussions on the Veterans to bring it to 800.