Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The first episode was very fun, it’s really trying hard as hell but it’s endearing and the characters are cute.

e: hahaha ok the Wonderwall bit in episode 2 provoked my first legitimate eyeroll

e2: not referring to the ending of ep 2 which is great

Escobarbarian fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Feb 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Episode 4 end credits music is perfect

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Episode 6/7: gently caress YES Kate. very glad she called Luke out on his poo poo. I appreciated that this wasn’t the typical “he learns she’s gay and is immediately accepting” story, this felt much more realistic. same with him being a whiny poo poo afterwards and everyone blaming her.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I mean it’s definitely no Freaks & Geeks but barely anything is. It was light breezy fun with cute characters that I blasted through in a morning.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

super sweet best pal posted:

Why wasn't there much 80s nostalgia? Seems like we went from 70s nostalgia in the 90s to 90s nostalgia starting in the late 2000s and 80s didn't get as much nostalgia revisitation.

........is this a joke

this has to be a joke, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
In my lifetime I’ve seen like a hundred times more 80s nostalgia than I have any other decade. I guess the 60s would be second but I see 80s nostalgia way way way more.

• Locked thread