Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:rznv:
Digital munchies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

You could say the processor usage is.. high

alnilam

your computer wants to devote 100% of its attention on byob and i can't say i blame it

treasure bear

here is the hd digital remaster

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Can you make a speed slider for the image spinz?

Jaded Burnout

Yah I think so.

FluffieDuckie

Oh sh*t’s about to get real

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Can you make a speed slider for the image spinz?

I have done this. It's a bit messy. It is version 0.3.0.

Apparently Firefox are much faster at approving my updates than Chrome.

Note this controls the time it takes for the spin to complete not the speed of rotation because that's how CSS animations work, so less is more. Maybe I will do a thing to make that better later but not now.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I have another feature request: can you make "Posted ITT mode"? It would be a way to see only the first post of every user in the thread. I currently have use for it for my cyberpunk thread but I could also see it being useful for novelty probates or future avatar edits.

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 27, 2018

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I have another feature request: can you make "Posted ITT mode"? It would be a way to see only the first post of every user in the thread. I currently have use for it for my cyberpunk thread but I could also see it being useful for novelty probates or future avatar edits.

Nothing is impossible if you throw enough computer at it, but I think this one is a step too far.

The issue is that you've got to filter through potentially thousands of separate pages and build a new one (or multiple?).

It's the sort of feature you'd want to put into the actual site rather than an extension.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

Nothing is impossible if you throw enough computer at it, but I think this one is a step too far.

The issue is that you've got to filter through potentially thousands of separate pages and build a new one (or multiple?).

It's the sort of feature you'd want to put into the actual site rather than an extension.

Fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to respond and I'm loving ver 0.3.

Robot Made of Meat

Are there any other cool little features that could be easily added?

Not sure if many people care, but it's a neat plug-in, and it's nice to be able to customize one's BYOB experience.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Jaded Burnout

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Are there any other cool little features that could be easily added?

Not sure if many people care, but it's a neat plug-in, and it's nice to be able to customize one's BYOB experience.

Anything which is kept within the context of a single page is pretty easy to do. i.e. it can appear on multiple pages but shouldn't try to load information from other pages.

The rotating set of hammock cat guest images would be a decent one, as would the high res version someone posted upthread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bump because being able to see hammock cat greatly improves my posting experience and i <3 the extension <3

• Locked thread