Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
this is rad because i just got my laptop working right (look ma no caps) and i was a lil bummed that i just missed the spinnimg images

thank you!

also to contribute: delete byob :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

can anyone help my hammock cat get out from behind the menu thing i cant figure it ouy

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jaded Burnout posted:

Where you want it, bruv?

Well, it would be cool if I could get some space between the big menu bar and the forum links so I can see the smiling cat...

Does Chrome cover up the hammock cat for anyone else?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
It looks good in the screenshot you posted CoG, I remember those buttons too they're good

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
banners, buttons, and

posting themes? :pray:

clicking on the link below downloads a bob dobbs head mouse pointer .ani that works

http://www.subgenius.com/bobapps/JRBD_ico_ani.zip

the smoke comes out of the pipe and makes a lil pointer in the top left

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jaded Burnout posted:

I think you'd want something like
code:
.show-cat .forum_268 body {
  background-position-y: 60px;
}

.show-cat .forum_268 .showthread div#content {
  margin-top: 125px !important;
}

where do i put

i dont know how code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bump because being able to see hammock cat greatly improves my posting experience and i <3 the extension <3

• Locked thread