Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
When i took programming in hs i made a fractal drawer in class and everyone thought it was really cool op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i made fractals but not in a long time

some are 20x20K assembled from a bunch of smaller images

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

i think theres something deep about the fact that something so simple can look so insanely complicated

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

why arent those fractals???

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

like what? which characteristics dont they fit?

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

moron izzard posted:

I already answered this hours ago you dork. Its got fractal properties, but you can't just remove one of the major features of a proper fractal and still say they are one.

facts about your posts in this thread:
1. strong opinions about what does and doesnt have fractal properties
2. complete unwillingness to post what properties fractals have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

Gazpacho posted:

it is as accurate to say "there are no fractals in nature" as it is to say "there are no cubes" or "there are no point-masses" or "there are no rigid objects"

this guy gets it

• Locked thread