Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thread to complain about dumb poo poo like anyone cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I made the mistake of only buying 4 bottles of cider tonight, and I could really do with 5. This is a serious problem. Scotland stops selling alcohol at 10PM presumably because we're a nation of alcoholics or something.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
i work with children, and children find their way into the recreational activities i do

i hate obnoxious children that gently caress with me. can't do anything but ignore them.

basically my life is this video from Louis CK on loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
These eggs are difficult to digest. I want soft-boiled eggs

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
On paper, I'm doing awesome: I live a charmed life in a foreign country (American living in east Asia), making great money for easy work in the evening and studying the local language in the morning. I ride around on a motorcycle, I get to do interesting things every weekend, I'm well-liked at work and my friends here are by-and-large people that I respect and whose company I enjoy. I exercise. I eat healthy. I keep in regular touch with my family, with whom I have a good relationship, as well as people throughout the USA and Canada that I'm proud to call my friends. I have specific goals for my time in Asia and a clear exit strategy with a clear idea of what I want my future to look like.

Yet, in my heart, I'm just not happy and I don't understand.

:smith: Thank you for listening to me complain about poo poo in the complaining about poo poo thread

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

poo poo sucks and it's high time we address it

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clowner posted:

On paper, I'm doing awesome: I live a charmed life in a foreign country (American living in east Asia), making great money for easy work in the evening and studying the local language in the morning. I ride around on a motorcycle, I get to do interesting things every weekend, I'm well-liked at work and my friends here are by-and-large people that I respect and whose company I enjoy. I exercise. I eat healthy. I keep in regular touch with my family, with whom I have a good relationship, as well as people throughout the USA and Canada that I'm proud to call my friends. I have specific goals for my time in Asia and a clear exit strategy with a clear idea of what I want my future to look like.

:smith: Thank you for listening to me complain about poo poo in the complaining about poo poo thread

maybe youre gay

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i ate a expensive steak dinner and have been enjoying my own farts for hte last 20 minutes but i worry that with each fart i increase the risk of pooping in my pants

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
not a fan of this hyken chair i got tbh

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 06:31 on Feb 18, 2018

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rookoo posted:

I made the mistake of only buying 4 bottles of cider tonight, and I could really do with 5. This is a serious problem. Scotland stops selling alcohol at 10PM presumably because we're a nation of alcoholics or something.

i hate that poo poo. ours close 10pm m-f and 5pm sunday :/ you have to go to a brewery if you want beer on a sunday night

my province also just discovered abortion last year

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

i ate a expensive steak dinner and have been enjoying my own farts for hte last 20 minutes but i worry that with each fart i increase the risk of pooping in my pants

i drank like 2 1/2 cups of milk with 2 scoops of whey, both of which I haven't actually had in a while, right before I went to work. Big mistake.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Clowner posted:

Maybe the goals your focusing on are not what you actually want, op. Or perhaps you are homesick?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i paid for half a 50$ bottle of wine at dinner and then we went to the liquor store literally next door to the restaurant and turns out that wine is actually 16$

edit: i had really good garlic mashed potatoes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I let my place get dusty, which resulted in no problems until my brother brought home a kitten for our big cat to play with, so they've been running around playing and getting used to each other and kicking up SO. MUCH. loving. DUST.

we didn't know how bad it had gotten until the sneezing began and my sinuses got clogged up. we've formed the dust brigades to root out the problem at its source:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i haven't been taking solid shits lately. no, seriously. it's pretty uncomfortable at times. ulcerative colitis runs on the men on my dad's side of the family so i bet it's that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Clowner posted:

zen answer: happiness isn't a place you get to, it's a thing you work towards

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

rudatron posted:

zen answer: happiness isn't a place you get to, it's a thing you work towards

How do you know that isn't just something unhappy people tell themselves as a means of assuaging the pain that comes from knowing they'll never truly be happy? There's a theory that people are predisposed to a certain baseline level of happiness, and that movements away from that baseline eventually return to the mean, so happy people will basically always (mostly) be happy, and miserable people will always (mostly) be miserable. Contentedness is something else though, so you could become more contented with your miserable life, theoretically.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

There's a theory that people are predisposed to a certain baseline level of gayness, and that movements away from that baseline eventually return to the mean, so gay people (like u) will basically always (mostly) be gay, and straight people (like me) will always be straight. Gender is something else though, so you could become more trans with your gay life, theoretically.

gucci bane has issued a correction as of 10:31 on Feb 18, 2018

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Had someone I like cancel a lunch date and I've been bothered by it all day.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im good op no complaints

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Sestze posted:

i work with children, and children find their way into the recreational activities i do

i hate obnoxious children that gently caress with me. can't do anything but ignore them.

basically my life is this video from Louis CK on loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

They threaten you?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i hadn't had a drink in two weeks but this weekend the wife is out of town so i thought i'd practice my alcoholism in secret and i drank half a bottle of bourbon and now i feel like garbage both physically and morally

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

i hadn't had a drink in two weeks but this weekend the wife is out of town so i thought i'd practice my alcoholism in secret and i drank half a bottle of bourbon and now i feel like garbage both physically and morally

A .75 or a 1L?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

A .75 or a 1L?

.75 of larceny 92 proof

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

.75 of larceny 92 proof

Well that's not great but at least you didn't pound half a liter of bourbon in one sitting.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

my complaint is too many c-spammers are alcoholics when its like the second/first worst drug to get yourself addicted to

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

Had someone I like cancel a lunch date and I've been bothered by it all day.

It sucks to be rejected.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
alcoholism is bad op

i suppose we joke about it a lot for the same reason we joke about trump

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I bought some Kroger potato chips, mesquite flavor, and they sucked. They were however $1.

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

gucci bane posted:

There's a theory that people are predisposed to a certain baseline level of gayness, and that movements away from that baseline eventually return to the mean, so gay people (like u) will basically always (mostly) be gay, and straight people (like me) will always be straight. Gender is something else though, so you could become more trans with your gay life, theoretically.

well I am pretty gay so I'm not too unhappy with that

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

paul_soccer10 posted:

maybe youre gay

I am certain that Dinesh D'Souza does not post in CSPAM.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm tired of all of this bullshit and i demand someone do something about it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

spb posted:

It sucks to be rejected.

sometimes it just isn't meant to be~

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i generally dont get very upset over any of this but when trump starts killing babys w/ infastructure builds i have 2 take a stand and #resist

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
not my president

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

death to capitalism

that is all

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

lotsa dead schoolkids

still no dead republicans

it is unfortunate

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I drank too much last night but instead of being hung over I'm just pooping a lot. This has taken up a not-entirely-insignificant part of my day so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i can't stop farting around my gf but she rarely farts back

• Locked thread