Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I wish i could request one but apparently the universe breaks if an ik probes a mod so I'll just keep enjoying the show :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

el dorito posted:

even if this is round two, is it still the ground floor if it’s on the first page?

UWBW posted:

Probably, but no promises.

You speak of hidden truths that set me free. And for that, I thank you.

Also, you have inspired me to really tighten up my strumming and learn more than a handful of chords.

The only one I recognize was, I think, an A minor :(

sb hermit

If you are inspired by Al's av, I would be honored to take another probation to provide part of the canvas for your soundscape. :D

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

alnilam posted:

I wish i could request one but apparently the universe breaks if an ik probes a mod so I'll just keep enjoying the show :)

Does it really? Tell me more about potential abuses of my power.

alnilam

UWBW posted:

Does it really? Tell me more about potential abuses of my power.

I'm not really sure what happens but i was told an ik should never probe a mod not even a joke requested probe. It might just be that you get in trouble, or, it might tear the fabric of time and space that was woven by radium

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

alnilam posted:

I'm not really sure what happens but i was told an ik should never probe a mod not even a joke requested probe. It might just be that you get in trouble, or, it might tear the fabric of time and space that was woven by radium

Sounds like there’s only one way to find out!

UWBW

so that's like 20 of you probated now. the hits keep coming.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

alnilam posted:

I thought this too but I was specially given permission to probe 2 mods when I was IK, including FluffieDuckie. So I think it's okay with explicit permission?

UWBW

Well seeing as alnilam is literally asking for it maybe he'll be on my hit list tomorrow. FD warned me off of probing too many people at once so I'm limiting it to 5 a day and I've already hit today's quota.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
(note: do not take my posting as law and be sure to double check with the mods/admins to be sure!!)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Thank you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
hello, i'm here for the probing?

alnilam

UWBW posted:

Well seeing as alnilam is literally asking for it maybe he'll be on my hit list tomorrow. FD warned me off of probing too many people at once so I'm limiting it to 5 a day and I've already hit today's quota.

I'm asking my sources if it's oka y stand by....

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Thanks! The jingle was awesome. This is one of the best BYOB IK probation thread probations I have ever had!

Twenty Four

Oh thank you again for tormenting me with a green day song.

Still you rock UWBW!

alnilam

Okay I've conferred with the shadowy council and it's okay for me to be probed by request *tears shirt open* DO IT

PeaceBeTheJourney

FEEL THE RHYTHM! FEEL THE RHYME! GET ON UP, IT'S BOBSLED TIME! COOOOL RUNNINGS!
I'm just here so I won't get fined

Scaly Haylie

Hey thanks uwbw, I love my probe

UWBW

And with that, every person who has thus-far posted in this thread has eaten a probe.

Duckbox

Thanks ubwub, that was awesome.

sb hermit

Duckbox posted:

Thanks ubwub, that was awesome.

:agreed:

Scaly Haylie

another byob success story

Missing Name

drunk uwbw has suggested that I drunk post in this thread, so here I am drunk and posting

Koishi Komeiji

Missing Name posted:

drunk uwbw has suggested that I drunk post in this thread, so here I am drunk and posting

Hey how ya doing? What are you drinkin'\doing?

Missing Name

Whatever this is

And this beer I brewed myself which is not absolute poo poo

And wild turkey

Look at this idiot with a ukelele

IK edit: please don't post pictures of my fat drunk rear end on the internet

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Feb 24, 2018

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Have you tried drinking the idiot?

Missing Name

he's not kosher

UWBW

Missing Name posted:

he's not kosher

One million years dungeon for you.

alnilam

That was a really good song ty uwbw

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Can you pm me the pictures of uwbw's rear end?

UWBW

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Can you pm me the pictures of uwbw's rear end?

Aha, I love economics. All about supply and demand. See, here you are with a wallet full of crisp dollar bills, and here I am with a potentially unlimited supply of rear end pictures.

Call me :pervert:

Rushi

by Smythe
that was ~the best~

----------------

peanut

yeah I need this

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Could you hit me for a week? I have some deadlines.

----------------

peanut

hehehehe still posting

UWBW

Oh drat, new people. Well, lemme get off work you nerds then your rear end is getting probed

peanut

beep boop hehehehe

UWBW

Ok, Peanut got his. Waiting for approval on a one-week probe, though. That's out of my power.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cool, thx for entering the requisition form in triplicate or whatever mods do around here.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

Thanks op

• Locked thread