Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Last night I had some really lovely Target rice, steamed broccoli and spicy Kim Chi for dinner. I went to bed a little after 9pm and by 9:30pm I was letting out these long, loud farts every five minutes or so. At 10:30pm they started to hurt, so I got up and tried to poo poo, but nothin' doin'. Went back to bed and laid there, drifting off to sleep and then being awoken by my farts until about 11:30pm, when I gave up, got out of bed, and browsed the forums until about 12:30am. Then I tried making GBS threads again, and literally got a tiny little butt nugget about the size of a marble. Let out 2 more raucous farts on the toilet before going back to bed again. Let out a little toot, but then feel asleep and slept through the night until my alarm went off at 5:30am.

Also, I am lactose intolerant and have a soy allergy. I lived through my 20s a bloated, farting mess until my early 30s when I was making GBS threads almost every 2 hours before I figured out that soy was the problem. I now feel better than I have in decades by avoiding pretty much every prepared food because, in America at least, vegetable oil is made out of soybeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU