Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Raising kids is real hard and sometimes you feel regret because you have no free time anymore and all of your hobbies have to be abandoned and you are sleep deprived all the time and it's so stressful to put all of your love into something so fragile and then have to watch them go out into the dangerous world knowing you can't always protect them.

But then when my first son was three I farted on his head and he laughed so hard he fell down and in that moment I knew it was all worth it forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU