Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mormonpartyboat posted:

you know, hitler said stalin was good

i believe he later changed his view on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

those are panties

Pannies

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nodelphi posted:

I get the flag clutching but why is he also holding a little blue hand towel?

I think wiping away his manly tears due to his raw emotion for the flag is the idea.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Agrajag posted:

an isolated depressed trump is gonna be a sight to see

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

zegermans posted:

Illinois sucks but at least they're not being hoodwinked into electing Scott Walker 3 times

sidenote anyone hear about this nuclear poo poo Putin was bragging about? I mean, it just looks like your regular ICBM MIRV, right?

some kind of cruise missile that's invulnerable to missile defense which who gives a poo poo, missile defense doesn't work really well at all anyway and if we're launching nukes, sheer quantity is going to overwhelm any system anyway

glad that the administration's more aggressive nuclear posture definitely convinced the Russians to back down on their nuclear plans though!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

shovelbum posted:

I really hate that community and family have become synonyms for chudness when living in full alienation now mode is a huge problem

"community" seems to be a proxy for "do you have homeless population" more than anything

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am getting tears

powerful stuff. similar to the firefighters raising the flag after 911

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joementum posted:

i believe he later changed his view on that

It's important to have both a public and a private position on some of these issues

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nodelphi posted:

I get the flag clutching but why is he also holding a little blue hand towel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9UQxzG2po

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

shovelbum posted:

Yeah several of the weapons mentioned were newer, faster missiles in several sizes but one was literally Project Pluto

oh the hypersonic one was a cruise missile? I just assumed it was an ICBM and was thinking "uh yeah they all go that fast"

well that's interesting.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Alex Jones ‘groomed staff for homosexual sex,’ lawsuit alleges

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/01/alex-jones-groomed-staff-for-homosexual-sex-lawsuit-alleges/

quote:

"That afternoon he continued calling me Beefcake, the next day it was Beefcake, I thought it would maybe go away, like sort of childish behavior, office banter, but it didn’t.”

lmao. My favorite part. Infowars has an HR department and you'll never guess who runs it.

quote:

Jones’ dad, David Jones, is the company’s head of human resources. He played down the “Beefcake” complaint.

“That might have been a case of 30 seconds of somebody giving him some crap, I can see that, it’s like a drat locker room,” he said.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

oh the hypersonic one was a cruise missile? I just assumed it was an ICBM and was thinking "uh yeah they all go that fast"

well that's interesting.

I think it was as you say but the cruise missile was explicitly nuclear propulsion, infinite loiter time, speed not mentioned

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
like what loving locker rooms are these people in

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/968587354184278017

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
love to make major trade policy without consulting anyone because ITS MY IDEA and someone might suggest something different.
:smugdon:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

like what loving locker rooms are these people in

like you say, the loving locker rooms

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

love to make major trade policy without consulting anyone because ITS MY IDEA and someone might suggest something different.
:smugdon:

if he shared his idea other people would just try to tell him how dumb it was and keep him from DOING SOMETHING

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
nothing says INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK like raising steel prices

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kaleedity posted:

like you say, the loving locker rooms

like the one from debbie does dallas

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

shovelbum posted:

I really hate that community and family have become synonyms for chudness when living in full alienation now mode is a huge problem

remember how much the right hated that Obama was a "community organizer"

the only community organizations or entities that are allowed to exist are fundamentally conservative and child-oriented organizations such as churches and scouting groups

everything else has been squeezed to death by the advance of capitalism and the decay of local governments.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Oxxidation posted:

wonder if this tariff announcement will cause a stock crash with a little more permanence

futures are already down -150

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
well there goes our plan to nuke Kyrgyzstan without retaliation!

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/969226532756574209

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dark side of the moon is 45 today

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

you know what shocked me most about this Putin nuke announcement? My morning drive-in I listen to fox and friends on sat radio and they didn't once try to tie it to Uranium One.

I'm sure Tucker will be on the case tonight though.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

DiscountDildos posted:

Alex Jones ‘groomed staff for homosexual sex,’ lawsuit alleges

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/01/alex-jones-groomed-staff-for-homosexual-sex-lawsuit-alleges/

lmao. My favorite part. Infowars has an HR department and you'll never guess who runs it.

“It’s like a drat locker room” -my head of HR

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao i bet

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

hate to break it to you, pal, but the constitution is busted and needs to be binned

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

you know what shocked me most about this Putin nuke announcement? My morning drive-in I listen to fox and friends on sat radio and they didn't once try to tie it to Uranium One.

I'm sure Tucker will be on the case tonight though.

putin nuke announcement?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Imagine working at infowars and expecting the HR department to help you in any way shape or form.

Hell just imagine working at infowars :psyduck:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

as much as I hate using general economic indicators to imply higher quality of life for everyone, whenever conservatives poo poo on California's supposed pitfalls of liberalism I just pull up GDP numbers and say scoreboard

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i thought the right loved rudeness as freedom of speech

more like failed state on the SafeSpace Index

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Addamere posted:

putin nuke announcement?

he got some new nukes that he's bragging about

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hell just imagine working at infowars :psyduck:

its like posting in this thread, but getting paid in snake oil supplement money

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

saying they kept it secret implies that there was at least some level of planning to this and it is obvious there was none

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/969204762309791745

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

its like posting in this thread, but getting paid in snake oil supplement money

that loving supplement progress pic of nothing always makes me laugh

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nik_bobbies/status/968069001300533258?s=20