Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

memento hikkikomori

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

definitely more than half of americans think that are braave first responders should let drug overdoses die rather than give them narcan lol

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lmao all that remains is a loving terrible metal band hahahaha

yeah but did you see this one black lady;s rap "song" has a repetitive chorus

owned

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i like Painting With, a lot

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

white people should have to watch Black Panther in special non-HD whites-only theaters with uncomfortable seats

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

"also, the house lights are on", my girlfriend just now

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

jeff session

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

D1E posted:

I would really love for Obama to just get fed up and go on some late night talk show and unload on Trump. Say whatever else you will about Obama he's a pretty good orator and can be simultaneously funny and scathing when he feels like it. That would piss off Trump so bad he would be absolutely out of control for weeks and start tweeting out his own crimes.

i'm a pretty big obama ball gargler but lol he will never do this in a million years

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i wonder how the uber driver feels

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

part of me knows that basically no gun legislation other than 100% confiscation is ever going to do anything to stop mass shootings but another part of me gleefully cackles at the thought of anything that inconveniences the angled foregrip enthusiasts of the world

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Caga tió,
caga torró,
avellanes i mató,
si no cagues bé
et daré un cop de bastó.
caga tió!

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

wrong

the AR stands for Awesome Rifle

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Jabronie posted:

ARular is the best MIA album

yes but Kala has a few of the best individual tracks

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the first time I heard bird flu was like, as big as the first time i heard galang

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm going to laugh my rear end off* when a teacher loses it and kills a bunch of people with their school district issues fire arm.

*(won't actually laugh my rear end off.)

laugh my rear end off my rear end

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

laughing my rear end off my rear end (wont actually laugh my rear end off)

hey gently caress you

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Duscat posted:

this could be good and consider phlebas is defs the one that'd work best on tv

i think use of weapons would be pretty easy to do on TV

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

wish i had a good av

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

just complain about it all over c-spam until a mod just gives you one

no

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/G05ulkU.mp4

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lara croft, tome reader

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i made this for yospos but they gassed it

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

juche avocado posted:

it was a shitppst comment about how i can make my chest appear "normal" for a brief time, that is, while flexing, and could not do that before (not intending to mean anything about undoing the congenital defect through repetitive motion or something dumb like that)

sorry i should know better than to shitpost off topic navel-gazing

what's YOUR favorite frankie rose album

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

here's a gift 4 u

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the ones who bravely stood outside the school waiting for the pretend soldiers to arrive

lol

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

oh my bad i guess it is just brave first responders in general

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

You must see Fishbone if you ever have the chance...I've seen them about 3 times over the many many years...

Angelo Moore is a tremendous showman. I'd say one of the best front men ever.

he's no king khan

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the maharajah of soul

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

it would just be super messy since the atf has no capacity to grandfather these in, and would instantly make owners of bump stocks felons

i still fully maintain that this is a feature not a bug

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

loving gun nut NFA rules lawyering

well ackshually,,,,,,,,

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the phrase "my fandom"

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah like standing around and shrugging your shoulders while you hear gunfire and screams during your wait for swat

cops have been trained to run straight into an active shooter situation without delay ever since columbine but lol for some weird reason they still don't do this

officers should be sprinting every active shooter situation and throwing themselves towards every single bullet but the entirety of american culture has been restructured in such a way that their job is no longer to protect anyone but themselves lol

if 50 or 60 officers died in a shootout with this guy in parkland i might feel a bit differently about police

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

human fallibility is excusable imho

how do you even know where to go

lol the loving assistant football coach knew where to go

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

like i'm getting loving enraged again thinking about it

in a way it's even more disgusting than gunning down unarmed minorities though it comes from exactly the same mindset

the lives of our brave boys in blue are worth more than the lives of civilians

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

cops only arrived like an hour after the calls apparently and nabbed the shooter outside of a mcdonald's parking lot so~

lol no they were there much sooner than that, they were on the helicopter cam standing around outside the school

SWAT didn't arrive until much later though

gotta wait for the pretend soldiers to arrive

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's what the training is for

forming a perimeter, like they did in florida last week for 40 minutes, is strictly against SOP and has been for decades now

it's totally inexcusable and the media just gives them a pass

civilians jsut don't undersatnd

blue lives matter

thin blue line

blue light bulb on my porch

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

a police might be in... danger??????????

lol an RI state trooper almost ran me off the road this morning when I slowed down on a part of the highway where the speed limit drops 10 mph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

thats what im referring to, SWAT

to clear the rooms etc

and the shooter wasn't even on campus

the actual beat cops showing up at the scene first should have been sprinting out of their still moving cars with or without guns or body armor or pants to throw themselves in front of the bullets

this is their literal job and training

• Locked thread