Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
augias
Apr 7, 2009

trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Imagine getting paid to troll people in other countries on social media. Its so bleak. Joke all u want about the dick sucking factory, at least im making people happy, making money to support my family, and 8 union mandated meals a day.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all of this stuff!

augias
Apr 7, 2009

is that what he says in that scene? im talkin about Mjr Kong in Dr strangelove?

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

this is giving me flashbacks to the old USPol threads where fishmech would post endlessly about how the youth vote should be discarded

did fishman get permabanned or is cspam fishmensch free

augias
Apr 7, 2009

zegermans posted:

he kid I'm a nazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE

augias
Apr 7, 2009

i hear you

augias
Apr 7, 2009

radical meme posted:

The rest of the civilized world has to be absolutely appalled at the idea that our number one favorite solution to school shootings is to arm teachers.

Where for the love of god did he get that 20% stat?

Believe me we have always known the u.s. is a craven and idiotic society. Good universities tho. In conclusion, the us is a country with many contrasts.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Trump open palm slammed the piss tape this morning. And hes doing all the moves

augias
Apr 7, 2009

too much mattering poisoning this thread

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Marx Headroom posted:

she's not wrong but twice as many armed white people than black people were killed by police last year so dont clown yourself using this line of argument irl

Wanna push back on this with the same god drat argument anyone in social science has to state again and again.
code:
 race         |      Freq.     Percent        Cum.
------------+-----------------------------------
Asian         |         47        1.64        1.64
Black         |        738       25.80       27.45
Hispanic      |        528       18.46       45.91
Native Am     |         48        1.68       47.59
Other         |         32        1.12       48.71
White         |      1,467       51.29      100.00
------------+-----------------------------------
      Total |      2,860      100.00
25% of deaths were black and 51% were white.

In the 2015 census, 12% of Americans are black. 75% of Americans are white. Do you need any further help with this?

e: im super late with this. sorry.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

i wonder if i can get away with referring to cumulative percentages as cum percents or cum columns from now on at work.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

I CANT STOP A BEAR RAMPAGING THRU MY CLASSROOM WITH GOOD INTENTIONS :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O33JRDumOM

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Al! posted:

how come decorum turned canada into a polite functional society but turned america into a nation of murderclowns

because you guys were garbage from the start

augias
Apr 7, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM54Hczsz4U

augias
Apr 7, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

uh am i missing something because im pretty sure ms13 is not from el salvador

is this another case of the last person talking to turmp convincing him of something like how he briefly believed all terrorists were from qatar?

Ms13 is an american gang. Comprised of salvadorans and some other southern central american people. It was formed as a defense against other gangs when salvadorans were escaping reagan funded civil wars there.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Baloogan posted:

I'm thinking of getting a dog, they are quite nice to chill with in the countryside.

I think city living is hard on dogs

I think chihuahuas like being in the city and enjoy dressing up, musical theatre, and cocktails more than any other breed

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Me and my gently caress pigs regularly do colonoscopy outings, no bigger turn on than free unnecessary procedures up my rear end

augias
Apr 7, 2009

trmpu

augias
Apr 7, 2009

augias
Apr 7, 2009

it says significant, not that it matters. they have to say the words

augias
Apr 7, 2009

trepm

augias
Apr 7, 2009

im the racial tirades, because if your text is about race, its racial. and if you are a black person it's a tirade.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

sloppo posted:

so like

you know how everybody is fuckin fired up about the history of Police Visits the parkland shooter had

did they fail to charge him for a crime he was guilty of? i dont know how hard it is to bring charges of like "planning to shoot people" or whatever

i assume it's a hard case to bring on someone

i assume thats why the fbi's Plan A All Day is to honeypot. like to sell people bombs or whatever

because bombs are illegal i guess

otherwise they legally cant do poo poo to you*

* this is less true the further you stray from the chud core demographic

If we didnt live in literal hell, authorities would have this kid with a social worker and a therapy plan, become involved with his community, made him feel like somebody gave a poo poo.

Thats my CareZone opinion because im feelin positive after the gym.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

TRUMP400: END ARE COUNTRY

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Squizzle posted:

preëmptively

Check out mr The New Yorker style guide over here. How very continental

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Just wondering where everyone itt is drawing their assumption that teachers are lefties? I work in and studied education and my understanding for the u.s. was that teachers are generally middle of the road or authoritarian.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

Where do you live

My experience with 20/30something teachers is that they're by and large the NPR crowd

So, middle of the road? Youre right about the generational thing i reckon, but wouldnt the median teacher age be 40s or 50s? Im in michigan to answer your question.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

:thunk:

augias
Apr 7, 2009

anyone else submitting anythign for the google doodle contest.
heres mine

augias
Apr 7, 2009

augias
Apr 7, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

69% of Americans believe that things should be good and that everybody should be normal

typical neurotypical bullshit

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Al! posted:

i wonder if burlusconi's face is made from beef or turkey jerky

agabagool

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Alien's would say... truemp

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Looking forward to videos of teens bullying oathkeepers outside their schools

augias
Apr 7, 2009

i vow to protect the piss tape

augias
Apr 7, 2009

If this guy doesnt poo poo cum like iguazú falls, well ill eat my hat.

The hat is made of cum

augias
Apr 7, 2009

you americans and your work "ethic"

as a south american working in the us i have learned you guys spend shitloads of time at work but you don't do poo poo there. you're just like us!!!!!!!!!!

at least the western europeans are honest to themselves about hating work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

the cat foretells the whereabouts of pissu tape-u

• Locked thread