Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I hit next page and entire screen turned green and gave me eye cancer. Now I'll have to hook up a text to speech program to lurk and never contribute to ongoing conversations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

GobiasIndustries posted:

What other states have 'arm teachers' bills now? I know FL TX and I'm pretty sure AL have all introduced them in the past week.

TX hasn't because the legislature won't be in session again until next January.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

kopasetic posted:

so there are recordings from those Russian mercenaries in Syria that decided to attack some refinery with American troops stationed there. It went really really poorly for the Russians.

If you want to fight US forces you absolutely need to use guerilla tactics or have access to terrain that negates our technological advantage. Toe to toe we will utterly destroy any other force outright especially from an entrenched position. How the hell were they that stupid?

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

triple sulk posted:

ppl are smart 2 not quote my post for it is a trap

if you put ketchup on your hot dog, you are scum

What if I use a ketchup based bbq sauce?

• Locked thread