Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bearjew posted:

i want 2 scoops of ice cream

- Dodald Trup

TRUMP REQUIRES X+1 SCOOPS, WHERE X IS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE GETS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

that indictment today where references are made to that trial in ukraine over tymoshenko hints vaguely of the mattering, but i'll believe it when actual people destroying our country are going to jail

(they won't go to jail)

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Just think about the generations of people who have lived and died since Trump descended the Escalator.

flu helped that one along bigly

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Rushi posted:

Who's the dumbest politician in ur state?

gowdy comes to mind in terms of how well people know him but I got a whole lotta options

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Zyla posted:

id be interested in collaborating on making an actual cspam pamphlet to hand out at political functions, this is a serious post for a [goon project]

the logo on the reverse of the pamphlet in the corner would be :pisstape:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

weren't you a wehraboo

you should know this stuff

I mean that was future poo poo that wasn't gonna be documented yet right? Any white/racial supremacist org that has gotten to the point where it's mass murdering people will find some reason to mass murder the next most dissimilar group

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

cspam cpac goon meet when

would do

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wow dinesh acting like a democrat from 100 years back? :monocle:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I have a beard, just like a highschool kid

:thunk:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

me in the top right

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

is the archive where they put used brown people

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

if the Florida Lawmakers actually had a pretense of debate, to decorum it up, and then voted no anyway, would people be less mad?

please, think of the centrists

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i love my stupid voters

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

background checks like kushner's clearance :rip: :doggo: :rip:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:hai:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

grats to the goon that posted about voting in that

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's gonna be great when they try to do the draft but it turns out like half the children are too fat

70% of adults that would normally be draftable are too heavy right now, the kids are worse

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's a good thing there were only 12 cases of tide pod stories reported and 17 killed kids

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's pretty funny when SA is down and lowtax links his suspended twitter account

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

dinesh made the fatal mistake of too thoroughly following the path of conservatives while brown

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

2DCAT posted:

Wait... I thought bump stocks were banned after Vegas lmbo... We're so hosed. Only Ed Balls can save us now

the biggest company that sells them made a very public effort to stop selling them

now you can get a discount from them, on bumpstocks, with the code "MAGA". nope not being ironic or making that up because reality is funnier than I am

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

'nother low key story of a repub doing worse poo poo with classified information than any democrat in the last 10 years

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Duscat posted:

what is he even doing with that information like jfc who gives a crap

i mean unless he's literally handed his account passwords to his russian handler or something, and even then, who in the intel community is still giving the trumps any sensitive info, because the blame is really on them

makin deals, money to deal with his insane debt

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

live shot of trump's announcement to crack down on bumpstocks

https://twitter.com/PRESlDENTBANNON/status/964294112185847808

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Squizzle posted:

its a shame sata never iterated so youd have sata1 sata2 &c because theres a big ol likelihood that the family of technology would be called "satan" like n stands as a variable

it's like how the dude that came up with the acronym for scsi wanted it to be called a sexy interface but immediately someone else on the committee pronounced it scuzzy and it stuck forever

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Squizzle posted:

there are avs that im weirdly proud of pinning on folks, like i see them and im like, dang past squizzle you did ok

vanity of vanities imo AGAIN JUST IMO!!!

let me be honest a sec

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like to imagine the gif guy is eternally angry at everyone not pronouncing it the way he wants

but he's a scuzzy techbro, it's great

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Squizzle posted:

you were in the first 3 rounds tho, it was a volume game then. i hadnt accumulated a giant supply of reüsable avs at that point and just blasted out anything remotely usable

but the frank stallone child rapist conjunction is uh

its a thing

I have neither complaints or regrets

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

obama actually did the russia collusion, but unironically

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Good soup! posted:

um your best friends might be dead and your sufferin from ptsd, but can u please leave until i finish my oreo-o's??? tia

sorry guys I don't do kids this early

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

So the main evidence that this kid Hogg is an actor is that he....once attended high school in a different state? And I guess his family decided to move to Florida for some reason?

TIDE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

also i saw a bunch of the kids from bell multicultural high school (a public magnet school here in dc) heading out around 1:30 to take the metro to the thing and i thought that was cool to see

'nother reason why the powers that be aren't fans of public transit

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I'd prob drive down to tampa, it's 3hrs tho

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Not a Children posted:

What did you do

he's a secret globalist billionaire

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Al! posted:

he said the president looks shorter than obama in his official portrait lmao

I forgot that happened

god that was so good

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

2DCAT posted:

lets drink next week imo

oh poo poo , :thunk:in about drivin out

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

one fine da~ay

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hmm I don't remember having any gun drills, shouldn't my generation have been shot up :thunk:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sorry bros there are a couple million far right young 'uns, or youn'guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

HE WANT'S UNDERCOVER COPS IN SCHOOL

will they get mechas, like my animes

• Locked thread