Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
nice things don't last long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

prefect posted:

The gently caress happened to the last thread?

artistic censorship imo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

:rip: king in the north

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Duscat posted:

do u need milk.

soy milk

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

high schoolers in florida should occupy the winter white house

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/politico/status/966107716820365312

tldr refusing to interview with mueller means this would become a court issue, one trump almost certainly would lose, and would constrain the power of the office quite a bit

good thing trump cares only about himself and not about the office at all

would that be enough to get the repubs to get behind an impeachment to get pence in there so they can push their agenda?

nope. no it would not.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

if we get an assault weapons ban(we won't) but if we do (again, we won't) can we include local police departments in that ban?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

fire sesh please

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

im glad billy dead

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

caste system coming to an america near you

its already here

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

eonwe posted:

seriously, social media is an absolute mistake. it shouldn't exist

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

univbee posted:

Someone started calling those born in 77-83 Xennials, making a mini-generation between Gen-X and millennials.

sociologists getting bored

should write about TRUMP

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

i wonder if we are going to see the republican party formally split into two

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

is Culture worth reading?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Science fiction and fantasy in general are garbage. Especially fantasy. The sooner you realize that, the less time you'll waste reading poo poo.

:wrong:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

insulting a member of the aristocracy is a punishable offense on twitter :lol:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

:lost: had a worse ending than :bsg:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Bearjew posted:

Trump deleted the Session tweet to correct it to Sessions? or did he delete another one?

he deleted the tweet and will now delete the sesh

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

are all these tweets still a reaction from last weeks indictments or is something else about to drop and he mad

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

kevin smith does a podcast where he watches and discusses every episode of Frasier

haven't listened to it

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

https://twitter.com/jennygzhang/status/966338032617099264

Ah yes, businesses fail because of "false promises" not lovely business decisions.

Guys! Facebook promised our videos would make us money. This is all Facebook's fault.

Facebook disappears inside of a month due to some unforeseen event

would this actually hurt the tech sector?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Dr Cheeto posted:

why would you listen to that when you could just watch Frasier

its some kind of proof of concept experiment that you can make a podcast about anything and have it be successful

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

that was a thing

wait until romney gets elected and then attacks trump

:lol:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Trump deleting tweets now?

loving bitch rear end coward

comey found out he was fired from CNN

session found out via twitter

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

People slooooowwwwly figuring out you can't live off being a websites twitter blogger

joe rogan and dan carlin were discussing just a few weeks ago about how anyone can be successful and drat millenials just MAKE A PODCAST

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm pretty sure "we're going to fire you and make you train your H1B replacement" disney knows exactly how much money $1000 cash is to a bunch of low wage blue collar workers

disney is also raising the prices at all its parks even though they are seeing record profits

gently caress disney

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

when the reaper finally comes for trump his body will not even be cold before

1) his family starts murdering each other over inheritance
2) his family starts publishing a series of books about how much of a role they played in keeping the nation going while dad's health was failing
3) anyone associated with the trump WH writes a book spitting acid at anyone with the last name trump

i may have to go on vacation for an extended period to read all that garbage

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

sloppo posted:

this is a serious question that i have not bothered to think through

what if "a well regulated militia" meant, y'know, actually that

like you needed to keep your guns at a designated, guarded gun house, or in the city armory or something

like what if it meant the national god drat guard? yeah, it probably did. because if a tyrannical government tried to use the active duty forces to actually do some bad poo poo, the national guard would probably be like, "no. i'm not bombing my own neighborhood, gently caress off i just want the college money."

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

i'm the Wandering Jew

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Redgrendel2001 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZoeSCarpenter/status/966337408517181440

I hope one of the Parkland kids spits on our turdblossom POTUS.

:lol: trump will not be able to stop himself from attacking teenagers over tweeter

and his surrogates are going to have a hell of a time running damage control

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

extemely sean hannity voice] My sources tell me that students who held opposing views to the students who protested today were banned from going to D.C. to protest along with their classmates

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Not a Children posted:

Having to fight children is never a good look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8yNumzQFlc

I'm with Her

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Some of the students who speak today need to inject some hints of illegitimacy of trump's presidency to set him off proper

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Nichael posted:

yeah I highly doubt his inevitable fight with the survivors will hurt him

it'd be a minor mattering if trump attacked the survivors

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

can't wait for :foxnews: hot takes on the protests today, and the once scheduled for the 24th of march

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

tbf

this one is right

we shouldn't only allow the police to have firearms

jim jefferies did a good episode following UK police around

i liked that model of policing

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

praising dear leader is more like it

the kids, the love him

ISN"T IT BEAUTIFUL TO SEE THE NEXT GENERATION EXERCISING THEIR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHT

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

emma might be everyones fav parkland student but cameron is p good too

that 18 year old is violating the law by skipping school

instead that 18 year old should be enlisting to kill people in other countries

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Nichael posted:

he made a dead soldier's pregnant wife cry. he made a dead soldier's mom cry.

did not matter.

he cut a check for a dead soldier's dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

ingrained and unthinking obedience to authority and authoritarianism stemming from our tribal heritage

no gods no masters imo

• Locked thread