Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
New Trump thread, same Trump smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ok this'll be the thread where I finally become a CSPAM superstar poster, I just know it :hai:

I just want to be noticed!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Was it Rubio talking about how kids if they didn't have guns would just get bombs? Because this kid was waaaaayyyy ahead of him
https://twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/966017884047773698

Sounds like he is just preparing for Festivus early

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

List of grievances lmao

I GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ABOUT THEM!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How is this even a real picture?

Like everything about it just makes me want to guillotine both the woman and child and it doesn't even matter that it's Ivana/Ivanka.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

that happened before i was born

Just think about the generations of people who have lived and died since Trump descended the Escalator.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

no that’s just what her face looks like

:thurman:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rushi posted:

Who's the dumbest politician in ur state?

TRUMP!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
¡TRUMP!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think we should just ban all weapons that weren't available when the Bill of Rights was written.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Now make one that spells out PISS TAPE IS REAL

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

:peanut:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TotalHell posted:

pisstape.il

pisstapeisre.al

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
¿TRUMP?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
MAKE 21 JUMP STREET A REAL THING!

PUT ED BALLS IN ALL SCHOOLS!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMP!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Donny T and the Savage SIckos would be a good band name.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

well *that'll* finally open up some tenure tracks in the industry

Lmao

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's really great that this nation is enslaved to a 200+ year old document that was designed to be changed to meet the needs of the future and yet we actually fear changing it anymore.

Like, I'm relatively certain that if the founding fathers saw America today they would be like 'What the gently caress? We have a large, professional standing army and no threat of being invaded, so no the general populace does not have the right to bear arms.'

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
trump!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How well do you think Trump would do on the Friends State Test.

How many states would Trump name in 6 minutes?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shugojin posted:

Both sides baby!

Generally speaking, I'm all for hearing both sides.

The problem with CNN is that both sides aren't always evenly weighted, but they always try to keep them evenly weighted.

It's like if they are talking about bump stocks and how they shouldn't be sold but then they will turn around and say 'but to be fair, the bump stocks can help those with disabilities' like that makes some kind of difference.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
America should no longer be a playable nation in the Civ games. Just make it a militaristic city-state that provides units to its Suzerain.

It'd be a much more truthful depiction of the country.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Didn't the NRA spend something lile 50+ million dollars this year? Although I don't remember if that was just donations or all spending.

But either way, I feel like if you need to spend 50 million dollars in order to try and ensure that people have a positive image of you then you've probably already lost.

I bet that 50 million would go a long way to feeding or housing the homeless. But I guess an inanimate object of death is more important.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Wait, why would they have been in danger? I thought the guns they peddle are supposed to protect them from danger?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm honestly tired of any nuance and my position is now "ban them all".
Let other folks sweat through the gun nerd details.

Question: wouldn't a "ban all guns" policy essentially create a "war on drugs" situation?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

remember DACA?

That happened last year.

I'm sure of it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

bullet proof school uniforms, kevlar burkas for all

If only Wakanda was a real place!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

Betsy DeVos is at another of Trump's school safety "listening sessions".

I hope she brings up that we need the guns to keep our kids safe from bear attacks again.

Look, do you really want large, hairy gay men just wandering around schools?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TraderStav posted:

Home schooling isn't what it used to be. There's off-the-shelf curriculum and groups that you can socialize with and do cool activities and such. It's like a choose-your-own school adventure for parents who have the willingness and patience to spend all that time with their kids.

I have a friend who had his kids home schooled and they're extremely well adjusted, creative, intelligent kids.

Then I know another family who's 12 year old still eats paste, so there's that.

I don't know them very well by my cousin homeschooled her two daughters and from what I've heard from my mother they are both extremely well adjusted, creative and intelligent young adults.

Their mother was always kind of a hippie but also a very smart and educated woman. From what I heard when they were young the girls were invovled in things like 4H and other clubs to learn social skills and make friends, but the mother taught all the reading/math/history type stuff.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Happy Butthole Day!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Me[chanting]: butthole, butthole, butthole

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait for the first school Belko experiment.

Do you think the armed teachers will have the courage to shoot 10 students in order to save 100?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

teachers are now allowed to shoot any Problem Students to prevent mass shootings

Let's just say you better be carrying your hall pass!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

lisa owns and the rest of her family is a bunch of cretins tho. the baby even shot a man

So for once, Ted Cruz is telling the truth.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

what's with the butt stuff

in the title, I mean

im used to it in the thread

What do you care?

Just bend over and enjoy it!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

how much money to have experimental orca glands implanted in my organs/bones so i can swim eternally in the black embrace of the deep

I'll do it for $10,000, but you might not live through the procedure. If you want a guarantee of living then it will be $20,000

• Locked thread