Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
obamba taught us that if you misspell his name long enough he has to stop bein president

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

if melanin divorces trump then im p sure i called it before he even took office and that means i deserve money

mmmm yeah calling things is some classic 2006 d&d

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pick posted:

I know a lot of people like to draw comparisons to Columbine, or talk about how Columbine was bullshit weewee stuff compared to today and all that jazz, but it is worth remembering that Columbine was only known as a shooting because it was an unsuccessful bombing. Like there were a shitload of bombs in there and if they'd been even a little more competent the kill count would have been absurd (and was planned to be). The shooting aspect of Colmbine was always intended to be peripheral and in fact was representative of Plans A, B, C, D etc. failing. It's a mercy the bombs didn't go off and were mostly forgotten, and that mercy extends because the copycats apparently do almost no research and don't realize Columbine was not actually pulled off "correctly".

I say this is because Millennials are too lazy to actually read through the books and long-form articles about it. Don't dismiss Columbine out of hand just because it's an old event, it was MAD hosed up even by "school shooting" standards (really, again, an unsuccessful multi-bombing). It should have been an even bigger canary in the coal mine than it was.

columbine is mostly remembered by millennials because they tightened up public school zero tolerance policies in response to it for us and banned trenchcoats in all the dresscodes lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rushi posted:

And backpacks but let me use a laptop bag for like 2yrs

were clear or mesh backpacks ever a thing where you were at? louisiana instituted that for awhile

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shear Modulus posted:

whats the point of owning an AR-15 if its not to potentially take a life

isnt that what gun ownership for "self defense" means

https://twitter.com/alsoconnor/status/743245749371080705

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i'm glad that the rapestate of alaska is running outta calories for their citizens to use to subdue and rape more women

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

my great-grandparents (maternal and paternal, respectively) fled nazi germany/fascist italy and I'll probably have to flee maga america :stoked:

let me warn you off of australia right now they're turboracist there

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cumshitter posted:

god drat those nazi pistols are hot

these PISTOLS are making me thirsty

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

well now that's a name i haven't heard in a long, long time

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Louisgod posted:

lol I forgot that somebody accused him of sleeping with a man and it's probably true but noooooooooooooooooooothing matters.

wait wait wait dinesh is a closet case now? loooooooooool that rules

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

reporting this to twitter as threatening violence against me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Quotey posted:

try this one: Orly Taitz

someone poasted her pic last month and she looks even crazier these days

and i think is about to be disbarred?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jazerus posted:

this is why people use "terran" and "terra" sometimes. as far as star trek goes, it's probably a quirk of the universal translator to make humans comfortable and everyone else is just calling them "earthers" or whatever

star wars is more complicated, humans aren't originally from coruscant; their home planet is actually unknown because humans were brought to the galaxy as a slave race at some point (:ssh: they're from earth). star wars humans have always been spread out across a bunch of different planets

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Louisgod posted:

unrelated question.. emma watson is 18 now, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wb bigpeeler

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

libertarians hate cops, hth.

paid for with MY TAX DOLLARS OUTTA MY POCKET?

no thank you i want to pay them directly from my personal coinage bearing my visage

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Guy Goodbody posted:

When he got out of jail he was behind the times and made a movie about how Hillary Clinton and the Democrtas were the real racists. Not knowing that while he was gone the conservatives had decided that they were just gonna own being white supremacist.

So now he's getting ahead of the curve, and is openly anti-shooting victims, just like all Republicans will be in a week

he never actually went to prison and instead was allowed to spend only his weeknights at a halfway house

being made merely to bunk with criminals who had already paid their debt to society for like two months of nights finished breaking his brain

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i hope he got colonized by intestinal parasites during his trip

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

loll

https://twitter.com/Nickarama1/status/966090546132418560

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

rump buttman posted:

that dog has licked a bunch of peanut butter off nuts

and then the only witness was elminated

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i like this account

https://mobile.twitter.com/NassisOctavia/status/963935158196932613

https://mobile.twitter.com/NassisOctavia/status/925870420531863553

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

that’s mcmegan mcardle’s story except it was the nader campaign lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shear Modulus posted:

obama already accomplished getting to billionaire island which, taking a view of his presidency as a whole, was his overriding objective all along and teump wont be able to take that away from him

i bet it drives donnie nuts that a black man was able to accomplish what he has never been able to do at being accepted by the uberwealthy high society as a respected equal

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

deathbysnusnu posted:

Its not all darkness. Empires fall, new ones rise the romans had their horse loving emperors and collapsed and here we are. At one particularly dire point the entire human population could have fit in a high school gymnasium and we still made it out. Sure everyone posting here will die premature awful deaths, but 10,000 years from now humans will crawl back into the realm of poo poo posting on the internet after barely surviving climate change and nuclear warfare induced ecological collapse. 100,000 years from now sentient roaches will be posting their version of furry content. Then heat death of the universe, tldr nothing matters and never will. Get drunk, smoke weed, tell someone you care about them.

i thought the human population bottleneck hypothesis was totally unfounded once we got a look at our genome

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rah! posted:

:vince:

always weird when someone posts ur own photoshop at u...its like seeing an ancient ghost that guards teh grains of the pharaohs (aliens)

the devil knows his own

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

triple sulk is IK again

shameful as poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Consummate Professional posted:

re: conspiracy facdbook status

a chud that respects me "cause you were in the poo poo" posted on it that there were actually crisis actors

call them a russian plant since only a russian steeped in their state-sponsored liberal arts would so easily claim to be able to spot a professional actor

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

kaleedity posted:

it's like how the dude that came up with the acronym for scsi wanted it to be called a sexy interface but immediately someone else on the committee pronounced it scuzzy and it stuck forever

i like to imagine the gif guy is eternally angry at everyone not pronouncing it the way he wants

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

oooo i hadn’t seen this since it got animated

nice

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it’s really weird to me that after the success of book of mormon that trey parker and matt stone are so close to EGOTing

the only one they’re missing is an oscar and they already got nominated for one (best song for something in the south park movie)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

why do people say bakoon has a poop fetish

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think a single moron idiot fucker in this theeaeda has been probated for posting music videos so good fuckin luck

i mean no one ever ever watches them but yeah they’ve never been discouraged just ignored

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Business Gorillas posted:

Anime is poo poo, come at me COWARD

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Philthy posted:

How the hell does that happen but all the chuds making fun of the surviving kids just keep posting terrible poo poo on and on.

@jack is a nazi

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

The Fifth Element, were it a person, would be old enough to drink in the US this year

it’s french tho so it’s been legally drinking and loving for like a decade now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

i like that david bowie released an album that was basically the soundtrack for a video game on the dl

i like that his fans are kinda ok about david bowie being a pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

look it's not like he had a whole movie dedicated to seducing a 15 year old by means of blackmail, threats, and his cock and balls hanging out all over the place or something

13 year old wasn’t it?

• Locked thread