Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Dana Loesch is an absolutely loving atrocious person

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

this was the exact ad i was thinking of when i made my post lmao

i actually can not articulate how horrid of a monster she is. i'm not familiar with the new testament since im a (((jew))) but i had to look up what the tat on her arm references (ephesians 6:12-13) and uh

quote:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

it's the height of hypocrisy because she and all her ilk ARE the powers of this dark world, they propogate the evil which this new testament passage proclaims to fight against. she's absolutely evil.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

good post

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/a_moments_rest/status/933099931903995904

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

fatherboxx posted:

that hillary fanclub show sucked rear end

guillotine

alnilam posted:

the shakycam mockumentary style is trash and makes arrested development, the office, and parks and rec unwatchable, which is a shame bc they seem very well written otherwise

*pulls pin on this post and tosses it into thread then runs away*

guillotine

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

GobiasIndustries posted:

Dana Loesch appropriating that teenager's 'WE CALL BS' cheer at CPAC. Super
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966686285946638336

Corny posted:

i actually can not articulate how horrid of a monster she is. i'm not familiar with the new testament since im a (((jew))) but i had to look up what the tat on her arm references (ephesians 6:12-13) and uh

" For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. "

it's the height of hypocrisy because she and all her ilk ARE the powers of this dark world, they propogate the evil which this new testament passage proclaims to fight against. she's absolutely evil.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

SKULL.GIF posted:

TRUMP: very, very unfortunate for the world

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

this lad is bigger than TROMP!!

absolute unit

Corny