Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

There's a rumor that Russell Hantz is going to be on season 3 of Australian Survivor. :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Zesty posted:

That's really pathetic for all involved.

I do at least look forward to the faces of the superfans playing, at the reveal... there's no way they ever anticipated this being a twist.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

ABC and MTV have both had Canadians on their reality TV shows, competing for money. I don't see why CBS wouldn't be able to.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

The whole "follow him around" strategy was stupid anyway because what the gently caress are you going to do do, tackle a marine when he starts rooting around in the bush?

Was trying to find a clip of that time when everybody went out in a mad rush after someone for the idol, and someone other than the person with the hint managed to get it. I can't remember what season it was.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally going on Blood Water 3 when??

• Locked thread