Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Really having a 2 hour premier last week and a swap the this week just kind of makes it odd. Hard to get into the dynamics of the new tribes when you still don't even know who is on either tribe to begin with.

I couldn't follow most of the "who should we vote out?" talk because I couldn't place who was on the original tribe together.

When they first showed Angela, the Army veteran, I couldn't remember seeing her at all before.

There's also at least one other girl out there who I think hasn't even spoken on camera. I've seen her at challenges, so I'm pretty sure she exists, but beyond that she's invisible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Did Angela just swallow that first sea cucumber thing whole? It didn't look like she chewed it, it was just gone.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

garthoneeye posted:

I liked Fiji a lot.
It had a stupid gimmick, but it also was a season with the nice people triumphing over the awful people and it had a solid winner.
I agree it was a little boring with few standout characters, but the fall of the horseman is Top 10 episode material, easily.

In hindsight the gimmick was terrible and arguably unbalanced the game more than anything else we've seen but it was a very entertaining season in spite of that. Plus there's the fact that Yau Man was posting on the forums here for awhile which was really cool.

• Locked thread