Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Why doesn't Desiree know how to wear her swimsuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

She's one of like three non-white people, for one.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Tellah posted:

Except that there was no downside to staying strong. All of the potential flip-ees were in no danger; flipping only guarantees a 100% chance of losing Bradley over the 50% chance that the 'double' idol is played correctly.

This. I thought the idol lie was wonderful and I was rooting for it to work but they completely blew it by saying who they were voting for. It's a zero sum game for flippers, so may as well play it safe in that situation.

Sebastian had a great pre-vote face.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Is Chris the new Spencer? Him forcing himself to relate to Donothan by talking for 20 minutes about his own life was just like when Spencer told Jeremy that he has a girlfriend and he L-words her.

Man there were a lot of waterworks this episode.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Chris was great because watching the others react to him talk about how well-liked he was is peak television.

But when that fourth parchment with his name came up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Hahaha, what? I only managed thirty seconds of it, but what could people have been upset by? Aside from the poor Ponderosa employees they used to fan and serve Chris, anyway.

• Locked thread