Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Why isn't this whisper poo poo against the rules at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Why did he tell them the 4 votes were for Bradley? He should have said they selected someone at random

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Did Chris really feel like he needed to save an idol for the next tribal where

-he'd actually have a vote
-he'd have one less person to worry about convincing
-his arch nemesis (or his right hand man) would be gone
-he had just convinced everyone to go his way the prior tribal
-he had another chance at immunity challenge
-he maybe didn't start off with his name on two votes guaranteed

What was he thinking lol

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

He believed his target had an idol and watched him put it on before the vote.

That has to be one of the dumbest misplays I've ever seen.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

They need to ban whispering or make them hold their mic up to it if they do it

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Zesty posted:

:byodood: Kellyn Confessional: Those boys are so full of themselves that they didn't even worry about leaving the four of us at the camp by ourselves. We have work to do, Girls.

:byodood: Kellyn Camp: We can have a girls lunch down here. We can do whatever the gently caress we please without them telling us what to do all the time.

:byodood: Kellyn Confessional: The three boys step right up and go off on reward and go off to ghost island to get advantages and leave us back here. I don't know, to clean the dishes.

:downsgun: Angela Camp: Wendell Wendell Wendell. Guess what he's doing right now. Laughing at your faces.

:byodood: Kellyn Camp: All alone he doesn't care that he wrecked someone else's family visit which pisses me off.

:psyduck:

I liked the repeated prolonged conversations patting themselves on the back for what a great plan they had when they hadn't even agreed on a target yet or figured out how they were going to pull in a 5th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I'm watching Panama for the first time. Why didn't they ever do this outcast tribe thing again? This is cool

Also what did they put in place to prevent this Osten bullshit from repeating?

• Locked thread