Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Pony: Gonzales
Poison: Domenick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I enjoyed Stephanie's justification for keeping Donathon around: "...just in case we need someone small to shove into something."

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Bloop posted:

Fake Idols were wonderful when they were a new idea and now they almost always are self-owns. I'd make the best fake idol I could and then put it in someone else's bag just to gently caress around.

I'd make fake idols and put them in everyone's bag to cause chaos and confusion.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

No game two weeks in a row, then when there IS one, she doesn't play. I'm starting to think ghost island is dumb.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Maybe with a three way split, both losing tribes will have to send someone to Ghost Island. That way two people will not have a chance to play a game at the same time!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Imagine you're a young art school grad, and you just scored your first big job - a set designer for Survivor! For the next few weeks you sew the tribe banners with the utmost care. You ensure each and every stitch is precise and perfect. Then you hang them, step back, and look proudly upon your work. Although you know the tribes will probably barely notice what you've done, you don't care. You're living your dream.
Then a few months later they burn one of your banners in half and stomp on it and call it cursed.

EDIT: I just realized that someone's job description includes finding a rock to hold down the tribal council parchments. I wonder if there are specifications that must be met.

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Apr 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Maybe something to do with using Sammy Sosa's name

• Locked thread