Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

The editors of this show seem to like flying foxes as much as I do.

Also, I love Donathon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

oh man I forgot how great Hali was

Her weird art project in Ponderosa was top notch stuff

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

One of my favourite survivor memories is the terrible cabin Rupert built that got immediately flooded when the tide came in. Everyone just sitting on benches with the water up to their ankles.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I thought it was weird too, since they didn't show her actually doing anything this episode and Dom didn't reference a specific moment as justification for his opinion of her. I'm like a goldfish with early Survivor, too, so I had no recollection of her betraying Morgan (arguably). It's especially hard to get a handle on things with all the tribe swaps. I have absolutely no idea who is Malolo original and who is Naviti original anymore.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I forgot to mention this, but I really liked Laurel in this episode. Good social instincts, and a good narrator too.

I hope Laurel and Donathan become a power pair at some point.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

If Wendell gets to the final three he should lug all the furniture he's built to the tribal council and set himself up a throne

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Australia did Celebrity Survivor in our first attempt at a local version. I can't remember much about it but I think it was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

less laughter posted:

I dislike that you're still calling them S1 and S2 when they were S3 and S4. There's no point to it, it's just petty.

Those first seasons were so long ago though that it's a totally separate thing. I think it's easier to keep track by considering it a reboot. Like, most people talking about new Doctor Who don't use "season 33" or whatever.

• Locked thread