Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The one guy looking suspiciously like Paul Ryan bothers me way more than fake Seth Rogen does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Was he just that bad of a swimmer? I didn't understand how he was having so much trouble, especially for a guy that looked to be in pretty good shape.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Trying to use Survivor fan knowledge against the other five was an admirable effort, too bad it fumbled at the end though.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

clown shoes posted:

Is last season any good? I was thinking of watching it this weekend.
I thought it was fun, but it was also the first time I had watched any Survivor in nearly a decade.

EDIT: The last time I watched Survivor, Osama bin Laden was still alive.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

This is art.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Spergatory posted:

Choice is compelling to watch. Chance is not.
It really makes the whole "One bad choice can haunt you forever!!!" thing on Ghost Island really silly when yeah, so much of it is just about luck, from people only getting sent there from drawing rocks to the games not even being guaranteed.

It makes Ghost Island the least interesting part of its own series.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

IcePhoenix posted:

If Michael had made it a 2-2-2 tie instead of voting for Wendell (wtf Michael)
Yeah I didn't really understand the logic of going after Wendell. What was he hoping to pull off?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The funniest thing about "Naviti strong" is that it makes Jacob's comment back in the first episode about Malolo being the greatest tribe ever more and more wrong as time goes on.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I want to see a challenge where they use that bigass slingshot to shoot down drones.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The Bloop posted:

The stones on that man
I was certain he was going to play it, as Donathan did last week. Genuinely kind of shocked over here.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

What did Kellyn call Wendell after the reward challenge? It was like "homewrecker" or something super over the top like that.

Speaking of Ghost Island I feel like this was the most interesting use of it in a while. No drawing for rocks! People not only made decisions, but controversial and interesting ones! There were ramifications!

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I've been going back and watching older seasons I haven't seen, having now finished Borneo, Australian Outback, and Africa.

They're fun, but man its so weird seeing people being concerned about stuff that seems so mundane now, like the ethics of simply having an alliance with other players.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I'm looking forward to finally seeing the Rupert season because my mom went to Summer camp with him when she was a kid. I remember when his season was recent too, he was on TV and the radio a lot where I lived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

AWarmBody posted:

Has the US S37 thread been created yet? The premiere is coming up awful quick
The S37 thread is busy maturing on Ghost Island atm.

• Locked thread