Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Pony: Brendan? I guess, he's the oldest guy but even then he's only 6 years older than me. I think I need a drink.
Poison: Domenick. Chances of owning a MAGA hat is about 80%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I look forward to 20 idols being found and played within the first few episodes.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

AdmiralViscen posted:

Why isn't this whisper poo poo against the rules at this point?

And why the gently caress are they doing it in the first god drat tribal. This is dumb.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I loving give up...

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

They should just give everyone an idol day one, and have the first tribal be a massive game of chicken.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Holy poo poo you dumb.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

SteveVizsla posted:

Was there even a point to the last two hours

No not really.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Jacob is totally reading this thread.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Oh look a hidden immunity idol found with no clue, and seemingly little effort required.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I left the room, why are they drawing rocks for ghost island?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I dont know if its just a holdover from the complete disappointment of the end of last season or if this season is just garbage. But I'm having a major issue getting into this season. I hope its just my usual early game disinterest but I dont know if I will be able to keep interest.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Bigass Moth posted:

This has to be the least active finale thread ever.

My DVR hosed up towards the middle of the season, and once I got a replacement I realized I didnt care. So I havent seen any of the season beyond that point, and just flipped it on to see who won.

Did ghost island and all the advantages ever actually become useful in anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Well that at least was interesting and entertaining.

• Locked thread