Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Pony: Jacob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

This whole cast is hot as gently caress. Hopefully some of them have brains.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

My pony was Jacob. No regrets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Donathan is so much like Kate McKinnon’s impression of Jeff Sessions.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

New career: reality contestant consultant. So, you just got cast on the next season of Survivor? We can help! We’ll take you from a city-slicking leaf-fearing non-swimming couch potato to someone Probst will refer to only by their last name in no time! $500/hr sounds like a lot, until you win that big million!!!!*

*Results not guaranteed

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

A long, simmering feud between Dom and Chris will probably be good for Wendell, I think both of them are dicky enough to alienate the middle, and Wendell will be crowned the Reasonable King.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

No more returners please. At least for a few more seasons.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Haha ya they need the Yau-man/Dreamz truck.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I think the world is ready for Celebrity Survivor.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Aw yes, Celebrity Survivor. Where they cast people 2 steps above tbe mactors they normally cast and call them celebrities.

You say that like it’s bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Haha Eliza/Corinne gonna be first out.

• Locked thread