Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Are we sure this isn’t Survivor: Goon Island where Jacob tries to survive amongst everyday society without mentioning pants making GBS threads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Gonzalez getting first boot AND no post boot interview might be the most satisfying first boot in 36 seasons.

Jacob totally talked about pants making GBS threads on day one. Poor goon.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

A friendly reminder that two of you picked Jacob as your ponies. Possibly the worst survivor of all time.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

The Mighty Moltres posted:

I'd make fake idols and put them in everyone's bag to cause chaos and confusion.

Most tribes have been fairly tame in recent history. I would love to see a Russell-light come in and do this and more. All the shenanigans with less of the sociopath.

I hope they go back to classic reunion style at the end of the season so we get some time to see the conclusion of Jacobs master plan, the sock rice.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I was totally into Domenick until that fake idol play. Now he seems more like Tony Game Changers than Cagayan.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Dom’s wistful coffee sip was fantastic.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I kind of wish David vs Goliath was somehow themed around Chet and Joel being chained together for 39 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Zesty posted:

You guys have any good thread titles for next thread? I've been collecting quotes and stuff for the OP cast image but nothing really stands out as a great title.

Survivor 37 Celebrity Edition - David Schwimmer vs Goliath Gary Wilikers

• Locked thread