Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Woof this cast looks pretty bad. :( It doesn't even look like there's a Crazy One, maybe Kellyn? And lmao "social media strategist" being a real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Zesty posted:

What about them?

I edited, but they all just look... kinda boring.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Fast Luck posted:

Chris is going to be totally crazy I'd guess, and Domenick will be the new crazy strategy and idol guy.

I like Wendell, Brendan, and (yes) Donathan on first blush.
Poison might be Domenick.

I think Wendell looks potentially very cool.

I think also maybe I'm biased since I never pay attention to pre-release stuff, for all I know the PR bios always make everyone seem boring. I doubt anyone could have guessed for example how good Fishback and Jeremy (and their bromance) were gonna be Or how crazy Cass was in her first season.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I would bet there are a lot of hate speech lines on the editing room floor, these are people who are sometimes going days without eating or sleeping and spending 24+ hours straight getting rained on while they stare at nothing. Honestly it's amazing to me that they ever say anything coherent, sometimes.

• Locked thread