Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
My fanatic materialist birds get Zarqlan's head every single time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
Is there an up-to-date mod that lets you keep your organic portrait with synthetic ascension?

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011

DoctorTristan posted:

Thanks. I’m going to try bio ascension on my next play through - going to try recreating the Culture so sounds like the best thematic fit.

Surely the only correct way to do the Culture is as rogue servitors? The Minds are in charge of literally everything, and the passengers are little more than pampered pets that have no say on the matter if the ship wants to dump them somewhere.

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011

Darkrenown posted:

Seems like the L gates might currently be bugged to always give Drakes at the moment. Anyone had a non-drake Dick run?

Grey tempest twice.

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
Genetic ascension with Overtuned origin is like my favourite thing in Stellaris right now. Stack those bonuses until the game breaks!

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011

DasNeonLicht posted:

mods, please change thread title to "Stellaris: Gigacrimes Simulator"

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
Unlike archaeology, rift choices actually matter. Well, a little bit. For example, one of the better ones can give unique general, ability to build otherwise unavailable troop type, pops, or a cloaking buff edict based on your choices.

There's also cool system in the centre of the galaxy and a relic that makes all your leaders immortal.

Whether that is worth £15 to people is another question. But I don't think the dlc is lazy.
On the other hand at 2,7k hours I'm terminally stellaris and a lost cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
Also don't sleep on combat edicts and relic buffs when the fight is coming.