Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
Also just got back Into the game and I've abandoned so many starts just because I'm getting overwhelmed come mid game.

What settings are you guys playing on? I think 24 AI empires on the largest map is too much, there's just too much going on and too many plates to keep spinning.

Ive done well in my current game, but I'm going to restart again just due to making silly mistakes I'm not happy with and I got to that point where I drop reading and just start clicking stuff without paying attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
I have so many planets with hardly any pops on. I've got like 4 migration treaties and I've just integrated 2 of my vessels to clean up the border gore. But jesus..

I'm the biggest power in my game right now, thankfully but there's so much room for improvement..I may need to spend the next 100 just reorganising planets and generating pops.

I may have to annoy my factions and enable the production of robits

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
I'm authoritarian, perhaps why I'm not getting too much migration.

I think I may go raiding for pops actually. The khan showed up between me and my neighbour and got stomped by the neighbour while I was dealing with the gray tempest.

I'm only playing captain, but it's the highest I've ever gone with the difficulty before so I'm actually quite proud of myself right now.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
I'm trying that Lathland build with the unity rush, Jesus Megacorp/trade federation build and it's kinda fun..but fiddly at the start to stop your fed members ruining expansion plans.