Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I got home and fired up the new version + expansion. Uhhhh is this normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Picking this game back up again, did they ever actually fix the whole "range bonus modifiers don't work, at all" problem that's existed forever?

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

A multiple crisis mod I tried doesn't seem to work right (or at least not the way I want it to) and has triggered a second crisis while the first one is still on-going. Any easy way to fix this via console or something?

Edit: reloading an old save seemed to do it

OtherworldlyInvader fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 19, 2019

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

I completely occupied an NPC empire in an ideology war, but when a status quo peace happens their occupied capital gets released instead of turning into part of the new ideologically friendly empire like the rest of their space. Is it because they're in a federation? Is there any way to deal with this short of conquering the whole federation?

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

Noticed a bug with one of my starbases where it's randomly missing gun modules. Has 17.8k combat power while an identical one in another location has 22.2k. Google indicates rebuilding the gun modules might fix it but I haven't tried yet.

Big McHuge posted:

Saw this previewed in a video about space games to play while quarantined, and low and behold it's on sale. Is the OP still correct with the recommended expansions/DLC?

Personal preference is involved, but honestly I'd pick them all up other than Federations if you want to wait for a sale. Pretty much every expansion and story pack has at least one feature I wouldn't want to give up. The only things that feel very skippable to me are the Humanoids/Plantoids/Lithoids species packs. Also obviously you can ignore the out of game stuff like the ebook and soundtrack or whatever.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

I'm in the middle of a war and I completely occupied one of the enemy's vassals and then they just completed subject integration and now all my conquered stations flipped control back to them.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

Is there a mod which fixes the citadels losing their modules bug? Kinda ruining the game for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I haven't figured out if they actually lose the modules or if it's a display issue?

It seems to lower their fleet power so I don't think its just a display issue.