Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

The changes look good, but it's a shame I can't play until the UI mod gets updated because Paradox still thinks everyone games at 1024x768.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

The Locator posted:

Wait... what? I have an ultra-wide monitor (3440x1440) - are you saying that the UI in this game will be broken if I get it and try to use my full screen?

The UI doesn't scale at all, so at that resolution you will need a magnifying glass to read anything. This is what it looks like at 3840x2160

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Blorange posted:

Huh? I've been using the in-game UI scaling option, has this not been working for anyone else?

Whenever I try it is insanely buggy with UI elements out of place and overlapping.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

DarkAvenger211 posted:

Is there any UI scaling mods people have used that might fix the blurry text I get when I upscale the UI? Default UI scale is too small I gotta strain to read, but when I upscale the UI the text becomes blurry so I gotta strain to read anyway.

I've tried a few mods that change the font a bit, and also the UI dynamic overhaul one but so far I haven't had any luck. Still looks blurry

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1906038494

Make sure to follow the installation instructions

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Jack Trades posted:

The fact that Leader level affects your Edict Capacity, thus forcing you to juggle your edicts EVERY. loving. TIME. you elect a new leader is a pain in the loving rear end.

What I really want is a notification on the top bar whenever I go over my edict capacity.