Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
poo poo. gently caress!!

Why am I gainfully employed. I want to be home playing this dumb game until I shuffle off this mortal coil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I understand that a new patch and DLC means a few bugs and imperfections but

this is unacceptable!!!

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I seem to have found a bug with the contingency crisis. If you planet crack their AI worlds rather than bombard them to destruction, they don't really count as destroyed in the situation log. Right now i'm sitting at 2 destroyed and 2 remaining, with the latter two currently having their molten core lewdly exposed to the elements, so it doesn't seem like I'll be able to properly conclude this crisis

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Eiba posted:

Playing rogue servitors. A plague hit one of my planets. Apparently a vanilla event I haven't seen before. Alright let's see how this plays out! I want to help my organics get through this!

First pop to die from the plague is a robotic drone. Oookay. I guess it's a computer virus. That's worrying.

So eventually a cloth tent is set up where infected pops can go to get cured? That's a weird way to distribute an antivirus program. But okay, I send my only surviving robot pop there, and it's cured! Hooray, plague over! Right?

Turns out this plague infected my organic buddies too, as they begin to drop dead randomly. What a strange plague. Okay, I'll send them to this canvas tent... except they're biotrophies and can't "work" buildings, including that canvas tent I guess, so I can't drag them there.

I'm beginning to think this plague event shouldn't fire for rogue servitors. But even if it went off the way it was supposed to... manually moving each pop on a planet onto a random building one by one or they die? That is absurdly micro-intensive for no reason.

Most events in this game are cool and fun, but the plague event is garbage.

Yikes, I didn't even know the tent is supposed to cure them! Every time I've been hit with that event I just ride it out and lose like 75% of the pops on the planet

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

bitterandtwisted posted:

Will claiming this system for myself piss them off?
Is this a particularly valuable system anyway?

I don't think I've seen one of those ruined FE ringworlds outside of their territory before, so I don't know about the first question, but as for the latter, it's a full ringworld on the cheap, so I'd definitely say it's pretty valuable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Lunsku posted:

Noticed that afte I got Colossus ascension perk, I can't declare subjugation wars anymore, only colossus CB total war. Bug or feature? Was kinda bummed, vassalizing my neighbous instead of straight up annexing was what I was looking for still. Latest 2.0.2 beta.

I think it's silly that it limits your options, but at least you can always release the same planets and starbases as vassals of your own choosing after you conquer them.