Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im gonna slay the spire out of my god danged mind tonight if oyu know what i mean

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game looks like typical early access garbage OP.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bolverkur posted:

im gonna slay the spire out of my god danged mind tonight if oyu know what i mean

Only four days of NoFapruary left, hang in there brother. My PMs are open if you need to talk.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the RLM/Previously Recorded guys really like this game, but its so dull and flat to look at. tho i thought it was funny when they'd be describing a harrowing or epic situation and then they'd cut to gameplay footage

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The great thing about early access is being able to get a promising game for so much less than its normal price. Buying an unfinished indie game is a gamble, but at least they don't charge as much as

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

The great thing about early access is being able to get a promising game for so much less than its normal price. Buying an unfinished indie game is a gamble, but at least they don't charge as much as

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

factorio and rimworld are pretty cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I watch people play those it seems like something I'd like but I always forget to buy them and go buy something I hate instead. :dukedog:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

When I watch people play those it seems like something I'd like but I always forget to buy them and go buy something I hate instead. :dukedog:

the dev was giving rimworld away for free for awhile or something a few years ago i think.i don't think he is anymore and it was 100 versions ago as well .

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought them.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not to mention the confirmed gretest game of all time PeeBug -- Playeer Unknown Battle Ground's 2 was early access so take it elsewhere haters.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rimworld? Sounds like my Saturday night ha.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played about 40 minutes and got a refund. the basic game system is kind of cool, but i can't see spending a lot of time with it.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
its a lot better than monster slayers in its fundamentals and isnt as punishing as dream quest

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rimworld? Sounds like my Saturday night ha.
Ha ha, cool, did you happen to get his name?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao they ripped the sprite from blazblue

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
you'd think that they would've ripped some of the animations too so you weren't staring at the same boring, flat bullcrap in the 2 hours it takes you to do a full run

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Hizke posted:

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i thought of some other reasons why this game fails as a deckbuilder, mostly due to the stupid roguelike stuff they have hammered onto it, but i'm sure nobody wants to read it. the short version is that once again the gimmicky extra genre stuff sucks all of the enjoyment out of a cool premise.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

no longer interested.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no longer interested.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no longer interested.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Are we really at a point where chinese knock off games with stolen assets are leading the steam sale charts? gently caress this. I hope lootboxes destroy the west. Burn it all the gently caress down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Are we really at a point where chinese knock off games with stolen assets are leading the steam sale charts? gently caress this. I hope lootboxes destroy the west. Burn it all the gently caress down.

lmO

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

This dream involves mud "swimming" in a flooded basement. I was doing this shirtless with a swim suit. I recall stating "so this is what it's like to swim in mud" just as I went under a table and moved about getting deeper to bury myself in to my neck. I don't recall much before this other than it being a living quarters and at least 15 to 20 minutes preceeded the mud-swimming event.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Slay the Spire ostensibly teaches us a valuable lesson about stealing things for our own personal gain. And That's Okay. http://vice.waypoint.rear end/And-Thats-Okay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Slay the Spire ostensibly teaches us a valuable lesson about stealing things for our own personal gain. And That's Okay. http://vice.waypoint.rear end/And-Thats-Okay

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hizke posted:

LOL

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Hizke posted:

:whitewater:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
lol they used that sprite in a way better game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Panzeh posted:

lol they used that sprite in a way better game

Yea... BlazBlue

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lmao at the posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yea... BlazBlue

nah blazblue is poo poo like all the other anime games

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread