Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

cis autodrag posted:

Just want to point out that it is a general queer thread, yospos just has a lot of trans people. I wish there was more lgb discussion in there.

Probably the reason lowtax hates adminning the site is because the users are poo poo. Hes got randoms sending him mean tweets. Hes got people spamming him with random forum drama he doesnt care about. And hes got narcissists like you bringing their baggage into every thread.
What he needs is problem solvers rather than whiney bitches. A team of mods that will gas the unhealthy cat/tranny threads and deal with the forums drama so he doesnt have to hear about it. An actually skilled dev dude that can throw crap in kube so server costs get cut in half and search actually has the most recent data. And, of course, he needs grand content-creating posters such as i to keep the forums worth reading.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

the cat thread needs to go to pet island

Cats aren't computers

wrong!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

George posted:

i only post in correct thoughts

this but unironically.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

oh man nice new av.
thanks!!!!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the era of hl mods a great time to be a teen cause you bought one game and got like 200 free good ones

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I can attest to the mods of yospos being top notch

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
you have to admire graph's dedication to probing you and only you for posting anime

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I HAVE GOUT posted:

Probably the reason lowtax hates adminning the site is because the users are poo poo. Hes got randoms sending him mean tweets. Hes got people spamming him with random forum drama he doesnt care about. And hes got narcissists like you bringing their baggage into every thread.
What he needs is problem solvers rather than whiney bitches. A team of mods that will gas the unhealthy cat/tranny threads and deal with the forums drama so he doesnt have to hear about it. An actually skilled dev dude that can throw crap in kube so server costs get cut in half and search actually has the most recent data. And, of course, he needs grand content-creating posters such as i to keep the forums worth reading.

lmao who are you?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

akadajet posted:

lmao who are you?

terry a davis

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

eric s raymond

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

lmao who are you?

it'd be nice if they never posted here ever again

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

I HAVE GOUT posted:

Lowtax hasn’t been actively adminning the forums for well over 10 years. The users in general are a reflection of the mods in charge.

Also, hiring a competent dev costs money and according to lowtax the forums don’t bring much in any more.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
is it okay to gas a lowtax thread? cause this thread is gonna get retarded

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Who are you people? Do you weirdos just follow around the taxman and reply to all of his posts or something

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sagebrush posted:

Who are you people? Do you weirdos just follow around the taxman and reply to all of his posts or something

who are u talking about

i think the trans posters should get their own forum to discuss a new gender where you have three arms withhout hijacking discussion and the cat posters should get their own forum to discuss cats withot hijacking the forum. i want to post about computers in peace. this is my one wish :pray:

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

I HAVE GOUT posted:

wah wah why are there things I don't like in yospos
I am god's own gift too poasting
wah wah I'm a problem solver and clearly not the person who harassed lowtax about yospos
wah wah I'm a giant baby

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

I'm the best.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
yikes

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Sagebrush posted:

I’m a lowtax groupie. one time he looked directly at me

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

gas

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I HAVE GOUT posted:

hey there, how about you gently caress off with this poo poo and never return

that'd be super keen, thanks

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

yospos is fairly trouble free aside from the crippling depression, alcoholism, and hangups about gender things basically everyone here has :shrug: there are issues but they dont seem bad at all after wandering into like, d&d

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

wandering into like, d&d

Why would you do this

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i studied polisci and do related stuff but even that is not enough to get me past the overwhelming Smell of rear end in that forum

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Lol, some people just can't stand when the minorities talk to each other.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i studied polisci and do related stuff but even that is not enough to get me past the overwhelming Smell of rear end in that forum

D&d is the saddest place on the web. Even lowtax hates it.

cis autodrag posted:

Lol, some people just can't stand when the minorities talk to each other.

I’m a poc and d&d sucks

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
stfu and get out of yospos

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

eric posted:

D&d is the saddest place on the web. Even lowtax hates it.

I use it as an aggregator for news topics because there's no way I could follow, say, middle east political news as obsessively as some d&d posters. The trick is just never to actually post unless you want to be sucked into a stupid conversation.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SNSPUWnTs

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Ty for getting this thread back on track

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

obstipator posted:

who are u talking about

i think the trans posters should get their own forum to discuss a new gender where you have three arms withhout hijacking discussion and the cat posters should get their own forum to discuss cats withot hijacking the forum. i want to post about computers in peace. this is my one wish :pray:

lmao at the notion of one lgbt thread hijacking an entire forums of computers

computability so fragile

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
bring back smythe

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

vodkat posted:

bring back smythe

he was here a little while back.

threatened me with his buttons he did.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

vodkat posted:

bring back smythe

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

vodkat posted:

bring back smythe

pram
Jun 10, 2001

obstipator posted:

who are u talking about

the queer thread is so other threads wouldnt be 'hijacked'

the cat thread has a powerful, extremely autistic deep state protecting it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pram posted:

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I’m having trouble finding the mod panel.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pram posted:

the queer thread is so other threads wouldnt be 'hijacked'

just probate them whenever they hijack threads as they have atmitted to doing. apparently theres a racism forum (lol really) and the one trans guy with a really ugly av made a tranny hugbox there too, so maybe they should all post in that forum instead??

its not fair bc my fitness threads over the past few years always are hilarious but get me probated

also cat thread is really loving stupid and people from that thread try to join yossanta thread each year and end up giving the worst gifts.

if those threads are allowed to exist, then all discussion outside of those threads should be bannable and i should be allowed to troll them. pleaaase make it ok to troll the trans thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

roboshit posted:

I’m having trouble finding the mod panel.

whoops. try now

• Locked thread