Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the worst teleconf platform
bluejeans
skype 4 biz / lync
webex
zoom
gotomeeting
join.me
some other bullshit
View Results

• Locked thread
Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

(old pic, that company went out of business last year)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

graph posted:

it still does this

lol

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
had a call with the rest of the partners and the guy showing us numbers kept moving his head away from the mic to look at a screen lol

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
like dude get a headset with a mic, I know what you make and you can afford it

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Agile Vector posted:

with judicious mutes and either a good car speakerphone or headset this is still possible and convincing. its only when they ask if you can see the screenshare that it gets dicey

still, a year is impressive and probably a better use of your time for an hour long morning meeting

I started going to weekly stand ups from this alley

and being really aggressive on the mute button

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Shaggar posted:

that's actually the best thing

does it omit the integration because one thing I do not like is a service that jams an unrelated distracting animation into chat and scrolls content off the screen

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

presentation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Bloody posted:

hipchat may be slightly less terrible because you can host it on-prem

back in the day it was bad because it went down more than your mom during bike week

• Locked thread