Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

I always thought the Junimos looked like little apple sprite friends, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Yeah, I pretty much used salmonberries as early energy or turning them into jam for a small profit boost at least.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Yeah, the forest farm occasionally gives you forage you can normally find in the secret woods.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's not only required but ethical to install a mod that removes harvey's awful mustache

Harvey's mustache is integral to his character of being a huge dork :colbert:

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

You can buy plantable grass, yeah. There's just plenty of it on the farm when you start off, so it's kind of a waste of money unless you clear-cut your farm before you get a silo and animals.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

In addition to being more complex to make, the wild bait isn't that much better than the standard kind, if I'm remembering right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Honestly, I just cheated to get the Prairie King achievements. I wasn't really gonna spend actual effort on it.