Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

No, you can't make Lewis eat his shorts. You'll see where they can be used in two/three updates.

... you can put his shorts in the grange display, can't you. I wonder if Robin's axe will go in there as well. They're probably not worth many points.

The bit about Joja Bluu being cheaper than water sounds funny, but that can happen. I was drink shopping once and noticed that 8 ounces of bottled water was 98 cents, but I could get 16 ounces of sports drink for a buck-eighty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Resetting the day is weird, because I'd half expect the seed for random events to change, but when I did it because I accidentally hosed up a birthday (I thought Demetrius would like a cool rock!), I still got the same things from geodes and trash cans. Which was good, because I gave Demetrius the ice cream from the trash that had gone to Sam on the first cycle.

Once the topic came up, I checked youtube to see if you could put the mayor's shorts in the grange display. You can, and he gets embarrassed and gives you 750 starbucks. E: In the 1.3 update, you can put the shorts in the soup at the Luau. It goes about as well as you'd expect.

Meanwhile I'm watching two other Stardew LPs in addition to this one (Stumpt and Wanderbot are both doing multiplayer), and it's making me occasionally confused about what events have happened in my own game.

Dareon fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 21, 2018

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
You filthy lucker. I hard teched to rabbits during winter because a rabbit's foot and a truffle are all I'm missing from the community center. Deforested the whole map.

And like you guys, I see absolutely zero problem with Marnie and Lewis hooking up. I'll bet none of the other townsfolk do either, because, news flash, this is a small town and you two literally make eyes at each other at the bar every night. Everyone has told everyone about it. Probably the only person who doesn't know is Jas.

Although (1.3 beta spoiler), If you shake a bush by the beach exit at exactly 40 past midnight, Marnie and Lewis jump out of it and run away. That's pretty funny.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Those caterpillars look so loving sassy. "Oh noo, I've been caught. What're you gonna do, use me as fish bait?"

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Kibayasu posted:

"The taste reminds you of spiders."

Well that could get quite a bit weirder even if you put something completely innocuous in there.

Betrayal.

Computers.

Cats.

Asbestos.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
By that time you've almost certainly got the deluxe pack, but still, keeping it on your hotbar with all your other tools and possibly your sword is just silly.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
That cutscene and some of the other new content really shows off how much ConcernedApe's coding chops have improved between patches.

e: Also, every time I've gotten a letter from Clint giving me a gold bar, it is the day after I've given him a gold bar. It's happened at least three times now.

Dareon fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 19, 2018

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
The best character for a human sacrifice is Haley, fight me.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Of all the catharsis I've experienced from videogames, getting to shut down Totally Not Walmart ranks up there pretty high.

Chimera-gui posted:

Isn't Abigail implied to be the Wizard's biological daughter? I saw a video that notes that not only does Pierre worry that Abigail is not biologically related to him but the Wizard will mention that he has reason to believe one of the townsfolk is his daughter.

Pierre's wife also mentions that she liked to take long walks by the wizard's tower, but Pierre got upset about it.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Wait, you can take things out of the casks before iridium-tier? I removed a row of them to make room for more kegs, but waiting on that cheese and wine is kind of a pain.

And Pam does have a TV, it's on the south wall.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
My darling Sebastian changed the wallpaper in my living room.

To skeletons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
No. :colbert: