Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Also I like to think the wizard constantly looks down because he has to. Hes very tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Thadius posted:

Oh man, unlocking a new area before you have someone else's ranch to use to store the new slimes?

Get ready for lots of Tarr on Thorn's ranch, guys.

There's really only two types of slimes that are absolutely, 100% no good idea, loving terrible for having next to other pens.Naturally the only solution is to cross them into largos and give them their own area far, far away from anything else.

(plus side is they can feed themselves if you put a garden close by, how exactly they do that is left as an exercise for the uninformed reader.)

E: Sorry it's three.
Three types of rambunctious slime boys

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 23, 2018

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Thadius posted:

Welp, good luck scrounging the desert for that one plant you need for the Slimepedia, Thorn!

It took me two in game days to find mine.

I found it by accident on my first visit to the desert.
Its really not that rare.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

i like the little crossed fingers she does in her opening up portrait. easy to miss too since the dialog box covers it.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Johnny Joestar posted:

figured it was worth noting but the drones update for slime rancher should be coming out soon. would have been nice if it was in earlier, but, presumably in the next couple days people will soon have little helper bees around to do stuff for them

they come with a wide variety of things you can program them to do!

That is a seriously impressive level of graphical polish theyve done on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

This update turned you into a bunch of grandmas cooing at all the cute children.

oh look at those little darlings