Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Johnny Joestar posted:

there was a point in the game where i thought 'hey, pink plorts are worthless aren't they' and then i unlocked the lab

also the spiral steam from the pump is a reference to spiral knights, a game which i think some of the devs of slime rancher worked on before this?

The main dev and lead artist, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Also, slime rancher is 40% off on steam right now.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

The letters require you to open a certain number of slime gates, and also wait at least 24 hours since you've read the last one.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

Slime Rancher

I've gotten pretty rich this LP. I clearly haven't gotten rich enough.
Let's get golden.

If you sell more than 15 of any non-gold plort the market forces the price to drop by half the next day until it hits the floor for that variety.

It is technically possible to crash the market on gold plorts but you have to sell upwards of 500 at once.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Lazy Bear posted:

"The taste reminds you of Julia."

*organ music starts*

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Remington didn't get it right, he called it the Civil Corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

So long as you organize your slimes by "Fruit" or "Vegetable" you can have multiple gardens with different fruits feeding different pens. Because your Drones will only fill auto-feeders with the kind that's already inside them. But I really wish there was a "[GARDENS] to [FEEDERS]" option.