Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Never too lazy to dance with the angels
drat stupid onion-chopping ninjas. drat you. *Sniff*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

... What happens if you chop the mushroom tree down?

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

I am severely disappointed that no one made a Quantum Entanglement joke.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

I love the smell of fresh-cut cedar. Ask Skippy, that smell is crack cocaine for a woodworker.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Dareon posted:

And like you guys, I see absolutely zero problem with Marnie and Lewis hooking up. I'll bet none of the other townsfolk do either, because, news flash, this is a small town and you two literally make eyes at each other at the bar every night. Everyone has told everyone about it. Probably the only person who doesn't know is Jas.

There should be an option in that cutscene that's something like "You guys know literally the entire town knows and doesn't care, right?"

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

"The taste reminds you of Julia."

There. Now I've gone and made it sad.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Kurieg posted:

*organ music starts*

Oof, good reference. Wasn't even going for that but... Yeah, right in the feels.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

So, did anyone else get that mental image of people walking behind Emily's curtain and into a blank white purgatory and just saying "I need clothes. Lots and lots of clothes." a la The Matrix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Poil posted:

You know what they say about a wizard's staff. :pervert:

I feel this is appropriate.