Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Now, Red! Seal the deal with a catchy one-liner!
Love both these games, but I have't played either of them in ages so it'll be fun to see what's changed! Haven't touched Stardew since before the updated added in the new bachelors and stuff, and Slime Rancher's getting new stuff allll the time so I'm already seeing lots of little stuff that's new to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who always saw then as little dancing apples.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

This LP got me to reinstall and start playing Slime Rancher again, and it's a blast. Somehow I never thought of taking the saber slime plorts home to combine with my OWN slimes, I only sold the plorts I've gotten so far. Now I'll need to figure out a good combination for them. Right now I believe all my combinations are Rad/Boom, Rock/Tabby, Phosphor/Crystal, and Hunter/Honey. Every combo has a favorite fruit or veggie so I don't have to deal with raising chickens and worry about catching more chickens/roosters when they get old.

also the Fruit Cocktail achievement is for having three different fruit trees growing on your ranch. Pogofruit, Cuberry, and Mint Mango are the three you can access right now I believe.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

I kept my quantum slimes in the grotto. I figure even if they escaped they'd still be stuck in the cave where they have limited room to cause trouble and potential tarr outbreaks. as for the phase lemon, I never found a ripe one on a tree when I had a fruit, so I had to collect mine from a box in the ruins.