Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OutofSight
May 4, 2017
It really is German, but as far as i can decipher the low resolution it is just gibberish without plot relevance. I don't think the plot involves any coffee, peppermint or rasberries. Lorem ipsum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

HardDiskD posted:

Witch of hair :psyduck:

If the game was more competent, they could have made their own amusing system, instead of the classic eastern elemental circle. There is even a interesting creppy boss design hidden in there.

Witch of Hair
Witch of Bones
Witch of Eyes
Witch of Teeth
Witch of Hands

Verderinde is obviously the Titty Witch.

... :smugjones:

Eh, still more enjoyable than that pile of poo poo Dementia. :smuggo:

OutofSight fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Mar 25, 2018

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

Ratoslov posted:

In terms of level theme, they could have made the level a confusing mish-mash of the backstories of Heinrich and Minukelsus, kind of like the Meat Circus from Psychonauts.

I would definitly invested in little Heinrich & Gretchen's crazy mystic summer camp adventures. But it require competent writers.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
What a confusing bossfight. I don't know if it was the Vederinde's ambitious, but titillating and nonsensical boss getup, the twitchy auto-dodging and i frames or the matryoshka doll/iron maiden finisher.

quote:

[...] someone was a fan of Bayonetta.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
WTF was the theme of that ending?

"All things end into nothingness; nothing can be eternal."
"I believe in humanity's desire for a better brighter future."

So let's stick around forever and play watchguard and crisis response team to the occasional evil of the decade.

At least Faust died like a ignorant buffon. "But i am supposed to be the final boss!" Nah, mate. Its was titty witch all along.

OutofSight fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Apr 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

anilEhilated posted:

Is it wrong that I kinda want to see the sequel set in the nineties?
Not at all.
Heinrich and Gretchen's backstory wouldn't be out of place in an urban fantasy setting, like" Vampire: The Masquerade" or "Dresden Files". And at least the "maiden and her knight" (+quirky sidekick) dynamic somewhat worked in this game.

• Locked thread