Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grumpwagon
May 6, 2007
I am a giant assfuck who needs to harden the fuck up.

Pretty sure the Gaming category is for collectibles/TCGs, not video games. He mentioned cutting down buying Magic cards in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumpwagon
May 6, 2007

I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but I've been watching along. Congrats! Great work fixing stuff in an incredible amount of time (I suppose it helped to have a deadline, but not everyone would do it regardless).

Grumpwagon
May 6, 2007

Spokes posted:

Here’s the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6E7D8DzaVM

just about enough to get my emergency fund finished

Congrats! It's always fun to have some rooting interest for people on game shows. Unsurprisingly, given where we're posting, I had basically the same game as you, with the same easy/hard questions (although that's easy for me to say sitting here on my computer instead of on stage).

Good work putting in the work to prep for this. Even though it's not a life changing amount of money by any means, that'll be a nice boost.

• Locked thread