Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think you can sign up for gamboling anonymous and the gambol site will block your access. It is state by state because the USA is a loving mess. Your state probably has a site you can put your name in and you will be blocked from the gambol. Do this. $500 a month can get you a much healthier hobby. You are addicted no limit will work. You have to just stop doing it and find something else to replace it. Exercise is a common replacement.

Edit: If the list is not available do a credit card chargeback on the gambol site and they will ban your rear end for life.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Feb 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Adar posted:

DFS is much worse than shitcoins unless you are a professional. The edge of the people doing this for a living over you is insanely large. Since their edge is the same for every additional individual game, they have every reason to enter as many contests as possible; putting one unresearched entry into a multi-entry pool in DFS might well be the lowest ROI publicly available in gambling. Single entry pools are marginally better but you're still dead money in the long run. Stick to free leagues or just do an office draft with friends, because DFS was the pre-crypto frontier of the newly jobless US poker pro back in 2011 and frankly they've now had seven years to learn how to murder you.

obvious beyond words disclaimer: this is not an endorsement for zaurg to buy more shitcoins

Also don't forget the guys running the DFS database use it to build entries.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can't you wait two months and buy new games for 20% of the original cost? I guess online games though that doesn't work cause you will be so far behind.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
His habit is gamboling and hopefully, sports betting becomes legal nationwide so we can have lots of I can't believe my team lost to the Browns now I can't pay my rent threads. How can I make $1,500 in a day.

• Locked thread