Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

Spokes posted:

On that note, I picked up ~1400 from trivia today.

Excuse my ignorance, but what dumb promoter is laying down this level of cash and how easy is it to earn? It's just answering questions, or is there more to it? poo poo, if we win at the bar when I usually go, best we get a $25 gift card we all have to split...

Seems like for the amount you're bringing in here and there, the market (apps) should be saturated with people trying to scrape that scrilla.

Edit: had never heard of HQ Trivia before reading this thread a couple days ago, and just now my friend on Facebook said he just win enough to buy a gallon of gas. And not an Al Gore gallon of gas. A regular one.

SpelledBackwards fucked around with this message at 03:51 on May 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

The YouTube link had it if you can watch it, but he walked away at winning $30k. I'm curious about the withholding on that. I assume like bonuses, they automatically withhold at >25%.

• Locked thread